US Regional Qualifier -Atlanta, GA-June 5th, 2010 - DOMINATED BY THE ARNOLD FAMILY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
congratulations to the family. this is gonna make an epic war story, please post the teams[in the stories] that laid waste to the competition

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Great to hear a father & son combo for finals has happened, congrats to the Arnold Family. I hope we can do the same ourselves next week in Newark.

Good for them. I still think they should be on oprah. Maybe the today show? Idk. They need to be on tv though. The oil spill is so depressing. Pokemon is not

Team Rocket Elite

Data Integration Thought Entity
is a Top Researcher Alumnus
Congrats to the Arnold family!

Just got back home after a long day. Lost in the third round of the prelims to MattJ. It was a helluva close match, and hax played its part in it. We were worried because they was a situation where it would have ended as a draw and both us of getting disqualified lol. But gah, stupid hax >.<
I was suppose to keep Werecario updated via iTouch, but the WiFi there you had to pay for it so I couldn't use it lol.
Expect an awesome warstory tomorrow! Also will be uploading my loss to MattJ tomorrow, hopefully.

~ Coaster

In case you saw me, I was the kid wearing blue and brown plaid shorts and a greenish shirt. Also was wearing a Georgia Tech hat.
If a game is about to end in a tie, I wonder if one player is allowed to forfeit so at least one of the players advances to the next round. If not, I wonder if you can falsely claim you used hacked Pokemon to allow your opponent to advance.

Congrats to the Arnold family!

If a game is about to end in a tie, I wonder if one player is allowed to forfeit so at least one of the players advances to the next round. If not, I wonder if you can falsely claim you used hacked Pokemon to allow your opponent to advance.
Yeah, that's what MattJ was talking about lol.

This makes me wish my dad played Pokemon. :/

At least he supports me. If I ever have a family of my own, POKEMON WILL BE A REQUIREMENT.

Grats to everyone who played!

Huy

INSTANT BALLS
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Congratulations to the Arnold family! The Has will be ready for you in Indy! Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)