US Regional Qualifier - Newark, NJ, June 12th, 2010 - WON BY TTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I am regretting about the VGC is the amount of good people who went here but are not going to Indianapollis! I am not going there either, but this one was a lot of fun and worthwhile! I still think that the competition here in the Northeastern VGC made it as worthwhile as it was though.

I think we need to set up our own VGC Northeast tournament, like double-elimination. I've been trying to get a tournament scene irl set up. That could be a good way to get it going.

You might think that we should set up our own, but I really think that the Northeastern VGC should be spread over two days! Saturday and Sunday, two chances to get in the top 16 for whoever didn't, gives you the experience more than once and the Northeastern one is the largest. We didn't just reach the cap, we went over, around 800 people showed up, maybe more and some left before all 768 got in! Maybe make it on one Saturday and the next week's Saturday to get a bit more variety for the people who can show up.

EDIT: If anyone wants some more VGC practice or some VGC pokemon just ask me, I have a Toxicroak, Abomasnow, and Giratina ready for the VGC that I RNG'ed, used them in this VGC and I used MattJ's Palkia.

That'd be cool, but obviously that isn't the case.

Who wants to help me set up our own Smogon Northeast VGC? I'd be definitely down to set it up and play in it.

andrea

/me cresselias
Hey, does anyone know anything about the junior who took second place here? I realize its a bit late, but I watched the video and he used my Hitmontop via Huy. Just wanted to say congrats to someone's little brother or cousin! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)