Data Usage-Based Tier Update for January 2018 (Feb @ #263) (Mar @ #696)

Status
Not open for further replies.

explodingdaisies

What's the point of talking if nobody ever listens
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
goddammit stall is already a problem in uu and now we lose that good of a breaker?

it's aim vs. uu at this point
Stall had plenty of options for mamo. Buzzwole cress alo( is hit by freeze dry but mamo needs to be heavily invested to 2HKO). Besides theres a ton of breakers here. Crawdaunt heracross. There's stallbreaker gliscor. Physical necrozma. Choice band azu. Etc. There's plently of stall/wallbreakers in UU

Last edited:

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Stall had plently of options for mamo. Buzzwole cress alo( is hit by freeze dry but mamo needs to be heavily invested to 2HKO). Besides theres a ton of breakers here. Crawdaunt heracross. There's stallbreaker gliscor. Physical necrozma. Choice band azu. Etc. There's plently of stall/wallbreakers in UU
Mamo also checked alot of important stuff with its Ice Shard. If they steal Mamo from us can we boycott?

Reactions: gum

Xayah

San Bwanna
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
6.7% / 1.7% for the first month after a regular update.

Sorry I'm not computing it for you. I'll put it on my backlog.
Thanks, only really needed the cutoff point so that we can check the PU stats for ourselves, so I appreciate the answer :D

EDIT oh I realized my previous message may have come across badly. I didn't mean computing ZU changes is important, merely meant that the cutoff points are important in order to compute the ZU changes. sorry if I came across as rude

Last edited:
Seriously, why the fuck is Ambipom being used in UU? What does it offer over Infernape? It can't scratch bulky Steel-types, is set up fodder for Scizor, it's frail, has crap offensive typing, and is deadweight against anything other than HO, which honestly isn't that good right now. Honestly I want to slam the people who use this shitty monkey's head into the table. Let this stupid thing fall to PU where it belongs.

Seriously, why the fuck is Ambipom being used in UU? What does it offer over Infernape? It can't scratch bulky Steel-types, is set up fodder for Scizor, it's frail, has crap offensive typing, and is deadweight against anything other than HO, which honestly isn't that good right now. Honestly I want to slam the people who use this shitty monkey's head into the table. Let this stupid thing fall to PU where it belongs.
U have been living under a rock. Just check pokeaims channel for like 10 seconds.

So one guy managed to build a good team with it, troll teams get lucky every now and then. Still doesn't make it a good Pokémon. It offers nothing over the likes of Infernape, Lucario, and even Mienshao.

I feel bad for talking shit about the RU ladder now.
There havent been any good teams with it. It was month of ‘the monkey’ and joey dickriders started spamming it along with joey. Basically it was a meme and it does indeed not offer anything.

Deleted User 400951

Banned deucer.
| 47 | Venusaur-Mega | 3.716%

Don't even think about it, OU.
considering now there's mamoTTT...

aim is going all out on uu

Stall had plently of options for mamo. Buzzwole cress alo( is hit by freeze dry but mamo needs to be heavily invested to 2HKO). Besides theres a ton of breakers here. Crawdaunt heracross. There's stallbreaker gliscor. Physical necrozma. Choice band azu. Etc. There's plently of stall/wallbreakers in UU
yeah it still does have options but even with those stall is still really strong and having less options just sucks. Also as G Luke said the priority is really nice.

So one guy managed to build a good team with it, troll teams get lucky every now and then. Still doesn't make it a good Pokémon. It offers nothing over the likes of Infernape, Lucario, and even Mienshao.

I feel bad for talking shit about the RU ladder now.
Nah, the UU ladder has always been p bad. Did you see Vaporeon and Machamp last time, and this time Arcanine and Forry?

and well guess you'll be pissed when ou takes mamo next month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)