Data Usage-Based Tier Update for January 2018 (Feb @ #263) (Mar @ #696)

Status
Not open for further replies.
um no NU actually needs shuckle, especially web teams

well with ambipom rising, cinccino now gets to avoid dropping to PU for a while (look at their stats and movepool, ambipom completely and utterly outclasses cinccino in every aspect)

Mamo might be viable in OU, as it beats lando and (non-grass knot) koko, the two most common OU mons. Yes, it is weak to priority such as water shuriken but it could fit on more offensive teams, maybe as a sr lead on hyper offense (though is ho viable in ou, idk). The problem is, stealing it from UU makes it so much harder for UU to deal with gliscor, latias, and setup sweepers such as dd m-alt, contrary serp, etc.
ambipom is in d rank yknow

-

It was C rank and Cinccino was B-, so Ambipom actually didnt outclass Cinccino btw, they're both shit tho, cinccino was just a bit better.
i don't think the NU viability rankings were updated to reflect ambipom getting tail slap in USUM

edit: nvm

Last edited:

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Cinccino isn't shit in NU, it's just mediocre.

Ambipom was shit tho.

Also Tail Slap Ambipom was not its "viable" NU set–Technician+Fake Out+Pursuit was.

Is nobody gonna talk about how regular blastoise still hasn't dropped to NU despite Mega Blastoise existing AND being the most used mon on the RU ladder? Like, jeez, I know the RU ladder is bad, but that's a new level of shit.
to be fair, its a quick drop, it wasnt dropping anyways, it needed to be 1.7% or lower

That's his point, Blastoise should have dropped, depsite it just being quickdrops.
we all know how low ladder is, uses all the mons in the tier despite them being bad. it will be time before blastoise drops to NU

we all know how low ladder is, uses all the mons in the tier despite them being bad. it will be time before blastoise drops to NU
Well, yes, but I don't see what the point of ur post was in that case, 2% usage clearly indicates it'll go down soon.

Just wait till pokertubers like shadypenguin (ik hes dead, just as an example) follows aim in his footsteps and suddenly, out of the blue, we have Delibird at the top of the usage and we have this train wreck of fans spamming mons that are irrelevant to the meta and then viability rankings will also be kind of irrelevant due to the rigged tiering from the players and then now you have Verlis starting some off topic bs that is dissing smogon and suddenly, smogon has to deal with this cycle of rigged tier movements and then smogon has to literally cock block every poketuber and their mom's accounts to the end of the shadow realm and now we have a problem with alts and.. why are you still even reading this post still

I'm not sure if it's been done this month before but here are the tier changes likely to happen next time:
UU -> OU

RU -> UU
Cresselia

NU -> RU
Virizion

PU -> NU
Miltank
Altaria
Type:Null
OU -> UU

UU -> RU
Arcanine
Entei
Metagross
Mienshao
Lycanrock-Dusk

RU -> NU
Camerupt-Mega
Comfey
Blastoise

NU -> PU
Vivillon
Shuckle

I'm not sure if it's been done this month before but here are the tier changes likely to happen next time:
UU -> OU

RU -> UU
Cresselia

NU -> RU
Virizion

PU -> NU
Miltank
Altaria
Type:Null
OU -> UU

UU -> RU
Arcanine
Entei
Metagross
Mienshao
Lycanrock-Dusk

RU -> NU
Camerupt-Mega
Comfey
Blastoise

NU -> PU
Vivillon
Shuckle
Isn't Vivillon banned from PU?

And Mamoswine will likely rise next month too, Joey shows no sign of stopping his campaign. I still find it utterly disgusting how one person is messing with tiers like that and some people even defend him.

Blastoise dropping from RU? Hahahahaha... Man, it'd be great if that would finally happen.

Cresselia rising would be really good, that mon is so annoying in RU.

Mega Camerupt dropping isn't that important since I think NU will end up banning it anyway.

Isn't Vivillon banned from PU?

And Mamoswine will likely rise next month too, Joey shows no sign of stopping his campaign. I still find it utterly disgusting how one person is messing with tiers like that and some people even defend him.

Blastoise dropping from RU? Hahahahaha... Man, it'd be great if that would finally happen.

Cresselia rising would be really good, that mon is so annoying in RU.

Mega Camerupt dropping isn't that important since I think NU will end up banning it anyway.
He said vivillon will drop to PU not rise to NU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)