User Bad Ass Presents: The Old Gen Bonanza! ($300 prize pot!) [signups closed 4/11/2019 5PM EST]

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Format:
One hundred and twenty eight entrants.

Seeded, single elimination.

Best of 3: ADV/DPP/BW

Invites!
already accepted
BKC
Ojama
Lavos
M Dragon
Alexander
ABR
McMeghan
dice
SoulWind
Tamahome
Tricking
lax
reyscarface
Astamatitos
Fakes
We Three Kings
TDK
Fear
Finchinator
Jirachee
Blunder
Tsunami
august
mael
Gilbert arenas
zf
Star

these users have not yet committed to participating in the best old gen tournament this side of the civil war
Bomber.
Posho
giara
Jimmy Turtwig
bro fist

Prize
$300 prize pot!

Twitch
I'm going to cast some of the juicier matches on Twitch. If you would like to co-host, let me know.

Advertising
If you have:
  • a website
  • a product you're trying to sell
  • an art page
  • a video game
  • a clan
  • a birthday wish
Let me know, and I'll advertise it for a small monetary exchange. All proceeds will go directly to increasing the prize pot of the tournament. These don't have to be expensive! If you want to drop 5 bucks to show off something you're doing to several hundred people + support the community while doing it, I'll paste your stuff in Twitch streams and tournament threads.

I'm also running a jumbotron every round! For $1, I'll put ANY* message you want at the top of the thread for next week's round. Again, every dollar will go to making the tournament more hype and supporting people giving you high level matches :)

Contact Me
The best ways to contact me are via forum wall message or spader#1348 on Discord

IMPORTANT: Note that this tournament has 96 sign up slots, but there are >96 sign ups in this thread. Don't worry! The first 64 signups are automatically in. The final 32 slots will be randomized from the signups of those who didn't make it. I'll use an algorithm that weights those who signed up earlier slightly more heavily, but even if you post ten minutes before signups close, you'll have a good shot of getting in.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)