| Final |
- Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon OU, best of one, single elimination.
- Every player may only have a Pokémon faint once throughout the tour, so if, for example, my Cofagrigus faints during my round 1 match, I won't be allowed to use it anymore throughout the entire tournament.
- In the case of a double down ending a match, the winner may not keep it's last Pokémon.
- For the sake of simplicty, every Pokémon that share a dex number also count as the same Pokémon, so if your Ash-Greninja faints, so does your Protean one.
- If your opponent brings a Pokémon they shouldn't, you have every right to claim a win, however if you wish to, you may still have another match.
- Due to the nature of this tour, it will only be done with a power of 2 number of players (to avoid people mispending their Pokémon when planning for the final).
- Similarly, not to screw with people's planning, tier changes will not affect the tour at any point, so if Ash-Greninja is legal in round 1, it will stay legal until the end of the tour.
- For the sake of fairness, in the case of an activity win or a win due to an opponent bringing unusable Pokémon, the winner will randomly lose a Pokémon from S, A+, A, and A- ranks of the Viability Ranking thread (4 Pokémon). In case all Pokémon in one of these rankings are already unusable, a lower ranking will be picked (B+, B, B-, and so on...).
- I'll keep everyone updated with their deaths, therefore it is mandatory that you share your replays in this thread.
- Save your better Pokémon for more important matches, it might not be ideal to lose your Landorus-T and Toxapex in the first round.
- Try to save your Pokémon if you can still secure a win, even if it may be the easier way to end a match, think twice about sacrificing a Pokémon.
- Capitalize on the Pokémon your opponent lost. Lando-T fainted? Bringing Mega Charizard-X sounds like a good idea!