Official USUM DOU Stage 4 Suspect Voting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biosci

Danger!?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 3rd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SCL Champion
I'm pretty indifferent on this still. I think talkingtree and I showed this meta still has some depth to it if you give it a shot, but that depth gets much more clearer with Gengar gone imo

Gengarite: Ban

MajorBowman

wouldst thou like to live fergaliciously?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This suspect test is over.

Ban: 40
Do Not Ban: 6

60.60% of all qualified voters have voted to ban Gengarite from Doubles OU. The remaining 20 voters cannot change the result of the vote.

Thus, Gengarite will be banned from Doubles OU.

The thread will remain open for the remaining voters to cast their vote over the next couple days until the end of Wednesday, November 14. PM talkingtree or myself if you qualify for the Tier Contributor Badge by having a total of 8 votes or more

late edit: final tally for votes was 49 ban, 12 do not ban, 5 no response, for a total of 74.24% in favor of banning.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)