take a sip babes
- This is a standard USUM Doubles OU tournament
- This tournament will be Double Elimination
- Rounds will be Best of Three. You may switch teams in between battles of the same set.
- Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown!
- To encourage the development of the metagame, and so that everyone is on an even playing field, all matches must have replays recorded. If neither player posts replays of the match, both players will suffer an automatic game loss. (If you were in losers' when you played, you are both out. If you were in winners', the winner is in losers' and the loser is out.)
- If you are found signing up under more than one alt, you will be banned from circuit events for life.
- Activity calls will be made by me, potentially with neutral assistance from a TD. Coin flips will be done on PS!
- In the event that something is added to or removed from the Doubles OU metagame in the middle of a round, that change will be in effect starting the next round. Doubles Ubers is available as a challenge option if something is banned mid-round.
- Species Clause: A player cannot have two Pokemon with the same PokeDex number on his team.
- Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize are banned. (No other evasion boosting things are banned).
- OHKO Clause: The moves Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, and Fissure are banned.
- Endless Battle Clause: Anything capable of intentionally creating an endless battle is banned.
- Uber Clause: Anything that appears on Doubles OU' banlist is banned. This is the banlist for Doubles OU:
- Necrozma-Dusk Mane
- Necrozma-Dawn Wings
- Dark Void
- Gravity and sleep moves with below one hundred percent accuracy
- Eevium Z
- Power Construct
HOW TO SCHEDULE
Frania vs Ann nonima
voltix31 vs obii
Kaori vs Croven
MajorBowman vs Arcticblast
iRKD vs London13
Mr.GX vs Akaru Kokuyo
Vallex vs Sir Zordor
Memoric vs AtmosphereVGC
For transparency, here is the bracket: https://challonge.com/usumfallssnl
The deadline for this round is Monday, October 8, at 11:59 PM Eastern time (GMT -4).
Good luck to all!