DOU USUM Doubles OU Fall Seasonal - Rounds 12-15 (Won by emforbes)

MajorBowman

wouldst thou like to live fergaliciously?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
SPECIFIC RULES
  • This is a standard USUM Doubles OU tournament
  • This tournament will be Double Elimination
  • Rounds will be Best of Three. You may switch teams in between battles of the same set.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown!
  • To encourage the development of the metagame, and so that everyone is on an even playing field, all matches must have replays recorded. If neither player posts replays of the match, both players will suffer an automatic game loss. (If you were in losers' when you played, you are both out. If you were in winners', the winner is in losers' and the loser is out.)
  • If you are found signing up under more than one alt, you will be banned from circuit events for life.
  • Activity calls will be made by me, potentially with neutral assistance from a TD. Coin flips will be done on PS!
  • In the event that something is added to or removed from the Doubles OU metagame in the middle of a round, that change will be in effect starting the next round. Doubles Ubers is available as a challenge option if something is banned mid-round.
Standard Rules and Clauses
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two Pokemon with the same PokeDex number on his team.
  • Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize are banned. (No other evasion boosting things are banned).
  • OHKO Clause: The moves Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, and Fissure are banned.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Anything capable of intentionally creating an endless battle is banned.
  • Uber Clause: Anything that appears on Doubles OU' banlist is banned. This is the banlist for Doubles OU:
  • Snorlax
  • Mewtwo
  • Lugia
  • Ho-oh
  • Kyogre
  • Groudon
  • Rayquaza
  • Jirachi
  • Dialga
  • Palkia
  • Giratina
  • Giratina-Origin
  • Arceus
  • Reshiram
  • Zekrom
  • Kyurem-White
  • Xerneas
  • Yveltal
  • Solgaleo
  • Lunala
  • Magearna
  • Marshadow
  • Necrozma-Dusk Mane
  • Necrozma-Dawn Wings
  • Dark Void
  • Gravity and sleep moves with below one hundred percent accuracy
  • Eevium Z
  • Kangaskhanite
  • Power Construct

HOW TO SCHEDULE

For transparency, here is the bracket: https://challonge.com/usumfallssnl

NOTE: This will be the thread for the rest of the tournament. At this point, feel free to play games at any point; you don't have to wait for new pairings to be posted to play your next match. Feel free to use either this thread or the Challonge bracket to figure out what your next match is, I trust all 4 of you left in the tournament to not mess anything up. Just do me a favor and let me know when and who you're playing either by posting in this thread or DMing me on Discord (don't just @ me in the DOU server it'll get lost) so we can try to stream it! I'll try my best to update this thread as matches happen, but it'll help me out a lot if y'all let me know what matches are happening when. Good luck to our top 4!

Round 12 Pairings
Winners' Finals:
emforbes
vs EmbCPT

Losers' Semifinals:
AuraRayquaza vs Mishimono

Round 13 Pairings
Losers' Finals:

EmbCPT vs Mishimono

Round 14 Pairings
Grand Finals:
emforbes
vs Mishimono

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)