DOU USUM Doubles Winter Seasonal Round 1

talkingtree

large if factual
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
New pairing: iRKD vs Hael

Also doing another quick activity sweep:
King Billu vs OminousDraco - King Billu gave win, so he'll be subbed out
New pairing: Akaru Kokuyo vs OminousDraco

GustavoYAY vs Alkione - There was a brief attempt to schedule but neither has done anything I can see since Wednesday, double sub
New pairing: Tman vs Moose And Goose

TrainerRedBattle vs Lunar. - Lunar tried to schedule but TrainerRedBattle hasn't logged on since Thursday, subbing him out
New pairing: Sunrose vs Lunar.

laptops vs Lord6ixth - laptops again tried to schedule, but his opp hasn't logged on since Wednesday, so he gets a third opp heh
New pairing: laptops vs AmirAlexander

Qwello Lee vs skidoo53 - Qwello did all he could to schedule, but skidoo took a couple days to respond to his first message and then disappeared after. Subbing skidoo.
New pairing: Qwello Lee vs VictorKids

Pigeons vs Regrets - They scheduled for a time that Pigeons made and Regrets disappeared, Regrets gets subbed
New pairing: Pigeons vs imjustgray

Yellow Paint vs dev611 - dev611 hasn't logged on since Thursday, so he's subbed out
New pairing: Yellow Paint vs lady lumps

All of the pairings I gave in this post have an extension until Thursday, January 17th at 11:59pm GMT-5. If you're not one of these pairings but you also need an extension, make sure you communicate with me, that will make me much more likely to be lenient.

Last edited:

Rei

formerly Scholar
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
My opp and I just have too big of a time gap to battle, I tried to get up as early as possible to play and it didnt work because my opp mistranslated my timezone. Accepting a coinflip since I dont think either of us can call activity on each other. With college starting tomorrow and having morning classes, an extension would not help the issue either.

talkingtree

large if factual
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
These matches were subbed partway through the round and get extensions:
Akaru Kokuyo vs OminousDraco
Tman vs Moose and Goose
Hijasu vs veristas
Sunrose vs Lunar
Yellow Paint vs lady lumps
laptops vs AmirAlexander
iRKD vs Hael

Activity calls on all remaining matchups:
Randomnick vs Jrenner - Randomnick missed the scheduled time, Jrenner gets the win
Magma vs Archininey - As both have said in this thread, both tried to get the match done but it wasn't possible, flipped and Archininey got the win.
Yuichii vs Eternal Spirit - Yuichii made an attempt to schedule and Eternal Spirit did not, Yuichii gets the win

As a reminder, the matches that received extensions will have until Thursday, January 17th at 11:59pm GMT-5. If at all possible, do not ask for further extensions past this time, as the next round of the tournament would end up heavily impacted. Speaking of which, Round 2 should go up soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)