DOU USUM Doubles Winter Seasonal - Round 2

talkingtree

large if factual
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
Clearing up the remaining matches:
Winners
SMB vs Akaru Kokuyo - SMB called for activity on the grounds that Akaru missed the scheduled time and I've seen nothing to dispute this, granting the activity win to SMB

Ezrael vs Lunar. - This pairing was only technically available on Thursday, since that's when Lunar. completed his extension match from R1. No visible contact to assume either party should be given the win, so this will be given an extension

Demantoid vs Snou - I was contacted and informed this match is scheduled for tomorrow, so I'm granting an extension

laptops vs flarz - This pairing started late, but laptops posted immediately and flarz hasn't logged in since Wednesday. Giving the win to laptops

Arcticblast vs Jarii - Arcticblast requested one and contact backs him up so, extension

Losers
Energy vs OminousDraco - no visible contact from either, flipping this gave win to OminousDraco

SoyUnYordleRandom vs Moose And Goose - Moose and Goose requested activity and the contact backs him up, granting the win to Moose and Goose

BLOOD TOTEM vs Hijasu - no visible contact from either, flipping this gave win to BLOOD TOTEM

talkingtree vs Huston - I posted on his wall and got no response so it shouldn't be a conflict of interest to give the win to talkingtree

Mint16 vs Bvrvkkv - I was contacted in advance of the deadline requesting an extension, so I'm granting it

RahelGamer09 vs SitoPlays - SitoPlays posted detailing his attempts to schedule that went nowhere, SitoPlays gets the win

ILoveMilk vs SocialSocialSocial - They appeared to agree to Sunday night but neither posted any proof of making that time, flipping this gave win to SocialSocialSocial

KW vs Noxx - Both made brief attempts to schedule, neither followed up but KW mentioned taking the win so I'll give this one to Noxx

Human vs ScottishSylveon - Human tried to schedule and got nothing back, easy decision to give the win to Human

LightCoreVGC vs VictorKids - I was contacted in advance of the deadline requesting an extension, so I'm granting it

Ernestofp13 vs 2thyfor - Ernestofp13 requested activity and the contact backs him up, Ernestofp13 gets the win

JoeUX9 vs R3AP3R - Neither player has logged on in almost a week, so I guess I'll flip this but I'm pretty sure their next opp will just get an easy activity win. Flip gave win to JoeUX9

Watchog vs VladimirNiles - Watchog requested activity and the contact backs him up, Watchog gets the win

Raichy vs roman - no visible contact from either, flipping this gave win to Raichy

Jeffis vs qsns - no visible contact from either, flipping this gave win to qsns

LightScreener vs Eternal Spirit - LightScreener made contact and got nothing back, so LightScreener gets the win

jcbc vs Royal1604 - jcbc missed the scheduled time, giving the win to Royal1604

imjustgray vs byronthewellwell - no visible contact from either, flipping this gave win to byronthewellwell

Tagging the people in extended matches:
Ezrael Lunar. Demantoid Snou Arcticblast Jarii Mint16 Bvrvkkv LightCoreVGC VictorKids
your extension deadline will be Thursday, January 24th at 11:59 GMT-5.

Also, DurzaOffTopic and Cam I'm going to be lenient since it's still early in the tournament, but in the future please remember to save and post your replays! If it happens again I'll have to adhere to my rules that say you'll be given a match loss for failure to post replays.

The next round will be posted shortly, please let me know ASAP if you believe I've made a mistake.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)