i feel like a gucci adlib
Welcome to the USUM OU Teambuilding Workshop! Here, we'll take requested starting points or cores of 1-2 Pokemon and produce a team based around it, post it here, and include a description of our teambuilding process to hopefully help others improve their building toolkit.
1. To request a core, simply post the sets and have a brief description providing an overview of how the core works/what it does.
2. Limit your cores to a maximum of 2 Pokemon.
3. Do not delete or significantly edit your post once you've posted.
4. Do not PM or VM builders to build quickly.
5. Do not ask us to rate or modify an already fully constructed or nearly fully constructed teams.
6. You may only request one core at a time. Once your core team request has been finished, you are free to make another request.
7. Do not post a request if the thread is marked: [Closed]
8. Any Pokemon ranked below B+ on the Viability Rankings may not be included in a full core—this means that if you wanted to request something with a B or lower Pokemon, you must request that Pokemon alone.
9. If your request is deemed unworkable or impractical it won't add it to the list of requests. A core is also likely to be removed if left unclaimed for an extended period of time.
Here is a template for request posts. Note that this is not required but is recommended. If you would like to include sprites or models in your post, visit this site.
(Sprites or Models Here) [hide=Set(s)][/hide] [b]Description:[/b] (Description Text Goes Here)
Requests In Progress: