Tournament USUM UU Variety Tournament (Won by itsjustdrew)

Sage

From the River To the Sea
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
USUM UU Variety Tournament
approved by Ark, Hogg, and Kink
Welcome to the USUM UU Variety tournament! This tournament is a great way for skilled teambuilders to show off their chops by using many different playstyles across the tour. Dazzle us with your creativity on the battleground!

Tournament Rules
  • This tournament you will play a Best of 3 USUM UU series against your opponent. You may not bring any singular Pokemon more than once per series. Each round, the field will reset and you may bring Pokemon previously used again.
  • You must post replays if you win, so that I may ensure you followed the teambuilding restrictions. Anyone found to have broken these rules will be immediately disqualified.
  • If matches aren't completed, depending on effort levels with both parties, I will decide to either grant an extension, grant an activity win, or coin-flip the match.
  • Each round will last for one week.
  • This tournament is Single Elimination.
  • General tournament rules and regulations, which can be found here.
  • This tournament will fall under standard USUM UU rules.
  • Message me at Sage #2021 on discord on find me in the PS! UU room with any questions.
Example Builds for a 3 Game Series:

Game 1:

Game 2:

Game 3:

Signups are due 6/10/18 11:59 GMT -4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)