UU Analyses Revamps Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
OP Updated.

Added Mew, Virizion, Tornadus, and Meloetta to it, in case anyone wants to reserve them!

Xatu and Azelf are done!

With that, seeing that my parents are allowing me to use their desktop computer whilst mine undergoes repair, I'll reserve Tornadus.

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
OP Updated.

(I probably missed something, let me know if I did!)

I added a few Pokemon to the unreserved list due to some expired reservations, so take a look in case you want one (there's some cool ones, just saying).

Also take a look at this, please.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that there's already a huge amount of work done for Flygon and Scolipede (two of the Pokemon I added to the unreserved list), so whoever reserves them gets a head start (I'll give you the skeletons once you do).

Having played with them extensively in the last few months, I feel that I've gotten to know a few things about them, so I'd like to reserve Slowbro (which just now has gotten its tag changed to unreserved, I'd been waiting for that for quite a while lol) and Rotom-Heat, if that's ok...

ScraftyIsTheBest

On to new Horizons!
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Meloetta skeleton (partially complete) is now up. Golurk's will be up tomorrow, while Meloetta will also have a full skeleton tomorrow.

Gonna drop weavile. I'd rather get my current WIPs done right now (seeing I'm somehow back up around 5 with Weavile).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)