UU Battle of the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nas

Banned deucer.
DestinyUnknown isn't playing, so I guess I'll give whoever voted for him a chance to edit their post. In the meantime, enjoy the intermediate BOTW

RT. vs FlareBlitz
game 2

Last edited:

ShootingStarmie

Bulletproof
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
DestinyUnknown isn't playing, so I guess I'll give whoever voted for him a chance to edit their post. In the meantime, enjoy the intermediate BOTW

RT. vs FlareBlitz
game 2

I didn't understand the Protect with Escavalier in game 2 vs. Cofagrigus. If you'd just killed off Cofagrigus with Iron Head, there would have still been 2 turns of Trick Room left. Is there anything I'm missing about the Protect? Other than that, two cool games.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
I'd assume it was a scout for Will-O-Wisp, + "wasting" the turns of Trick Room wasn't an issue since all RT needed to do was Knock Off Flygon and kill Togekiss.

Nas

Banned deucer.
This week's matchup will be SOMALIA vs Pokemazter. And to answer your question ShootinStarmie, maximizing the Trick Room turns wasn't really important since I already had the game won with Rotom-F and Scarf Flygon, I just Protected because I felt like it lol.

Took Somalia in 2 games. Don't have logs cause the first wasn't anything worth watching and the second lasted ~5 turns cause neither of us gave that much of a shit about this. GGs.

Let's get out of this shit meta already.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)