Tournament UU Best Friends Tournament WON BY Team: blasted poppie (yjh971203 and yoppie)

jacob i leave here my discord sinkyr#3920. im available to play whenever you want just lmk. i'll be ready to play after today's smogon tour if u want

vivalospride

can’t rest in peace cause they diggin me
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Last edited:

Chloe

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NUPL Champion
Tony contacted me on the day this was posted. I forgot to respond for a week, but contacted him after that. It's since been a week and I haven't received a response from him. I'm unsure whether to call activity or to give him the win, since we both didn't respond for long periods of time, so I'll leave it up to the host.

vivalospride

can’t rest in peace cause they diggin me
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Round 2

Team: Ghost Fighters (Namranan and Decemm) - SM vs. Team: Body Slammin' Boys (Hamhamhamham and Villa) - ORAS
Team: wanka last Friday at 19:37 they call me thotmagnet3000 (Freeroamer and Sabella) - SM vs. Team: Comfey Cant Doe? (Comfey Guy and CantoakaChris) - SM
Team: Eskeeetit (Mysterious M and Lopunny Kicks) - SM vs. Team: team slime (PinkDragonTamer and bebo7788) - SM
Team: Casal 1000 Grau (PILZ and Liemaster) - SM vs. Team: mariah is skinny (1Surgeon and Anish) - ORAS
Team: TEUTEU Gang (Alkione and BeTheShadow) - SM
vs.Team: UU ماعز (Accelgor and Adaam) - BW
Team: Disfrutadla x3 (zugubu royale and MCVPodge) - SM vs.Team: wanka - Last Friday at 11:17 AM idt you understand the consequences of winning a college soccer game (Pak and HT) - ORAS
Team: Log Opera Glasses (SanJl and DonSalvatore) - SM vs.Team: blasted poppie (yoppie and yjh971203) - SM
Team: lixx freedom army (LFA) (yeezyknows and Lixx) - SM
vs. Team: Pra cima deles CU (Heart Doom and Hydreigon Specs) - SM
Team: tg (lagrossemerd and cielbakasan) - SM vs.Team: ㋛^㋛ (Kitten Milk and Mahmudkipz) - USM
Team: TWICE (Xiri and frisoeva) - SM
vs. Team: The Mad Men (MJ and EternalSnowman) - SM
Team: Malicious Gleam (c1utch and Hylia Aria) - SM vs. Team: try scheduling with us (So Noisy and 3017) - SM
Winner of Team: Tony G (TonyFlygon and pasy_g) - BW vs. Team: pete davidsons jawline (Chloe and Zesty43) - SM vs. Team: Team IACL (bmacbnasty and HunterZinfected) - SM
Team: The Killing Joke (CBU and itsjustdrew) - SM vs.Team: The Grizzled Veterans (Mazz and Kink) - ORAS
Team: Mysterious Noobs (RaJ.Shoot and Elgino10) - SM vs. Team: YouTube Gang (Splashbrutha and KingPiloswine) - SM
Team: team staraptor (xastify and Chrisloud1) - BW vs.Team: CHRISTmas (Cam and greentee) - ORAS
Team: sup hi (z0mOG and jacob) - ORAS
vs. Team: PSYDUCK SHOW (S poi re and Pepeduce) - SM

Giving Chloe, Zesty43, TonyFlygon, and pasy_g till Friday the 28th at 11:59 PM GMT -7 to figure out their situation.
Gave Team: CHRISTmas the win due to lack of life in the remaining members of the series, while Cam caught a dub.
Also gave Team: tg the win for the same reason as above.

This round will last until Friday October 5th at 11:59 PM GMT -7

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)