Tournament UU Best Friends Tournament WON BY Team: blasted poppie (yjh971203 and yoppie)

Stoward

Ah, you're finally awake
Calling act vs Zenadark. Contacted them on the Monday that r1 was announced saying I was free 8-10:30PM on weekdays. On the Friday at 7:52AM, He says "I can play now", which is 12 hours outside of the times discussed and there was no discussion to say my times weren't convenient. I advised him this wasn't reasonable and that I'd be free the same times for the next week, and received no response. While it's Thursday and technically there's another day to play, I'm not about to spend all day checking smogon wating to see if he responds when I could be spending that time making other plans.

First, I waited around 5days to get a reply from my oppo
Then, I told him he should say to his mate to schedule with mine to make it easier and now I haven't an answer from him. I'll can't play this weekend so, calling obviously the activity win

RaJ.Shoot

Keep It Simple
LCPL Champion
No contact from our opponents since our last post, hogg replied to my post on his wall and and i told him my gmt etc but no reply since, calling act

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)