[UU Beta] Jirachi and Threats

Jirachi and Terrakion need to be banned. They are too good for UU. Terrakion is blazing fast, and Jirachi is a great Wish passer.

Terrakion @ Focus Sash
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge

Terrakion tends to not be my lead, I try to use Jirachi because it has access to U-Turn and Toxic. I use Terrakion mostly as a Taunter, I pry on walls that think im using him for sweeping, then use Stealth Rocks. Close Combat, and Stone Edge are just fillers if it comes down to Terakion Vs their last poke. Sash is just in case i get fooled by any sets, since this team needs Stealth Rock Support. Normal Spread for Lead Terrakion i guess.

Ampharos @ Ampharosite
Ability: Static
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Dragon Pulse
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Signal Beam

How I love Mega Ampharos. It has a massive Special Attack stat, a movepool that gets the job done, and decent tanking capabilities. Its massive Special attack lets it tear apart teams unprepared for it. Its only downside is that when it Mega-evolves, it loses out on its already abismal speed stat, so its not a sweeper. Thunderbolt and Dragon Pulse are STAB moves, Hidden Power Fire is for Grass types, and Signal Beam is for Celebi.

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 224 SDef / 252 HP / 32 Spd
Careful Nature
- Wish
- Toxic
- U-turn
- Iron Head

Jirachi in my opinion, is the best Wish Passer of Gen 6. With access to a 60% flinching move, Toxic, and U-Turn for momentum, Jirachi has is a great clerk. 32 Spd Evs is to outspeed uninvested base 100s. I guess this could be my Stealth Rocker, but i like Terrakion with Taunt, and it saves a slot on my Jirachi for Iron Head.

Honchkrow @ Choice Band
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Superpower
- Pursuit
- Sucker Punch

As Ampharos is to Special attack, Honchkrow is to Physical. This set is a nightmare to Phychic types lacking a support move. Sucker Punch is a great priority boosted by STAB, and Choice Band. Pursuit is to catch anything fleeing from Honchkrow's Sucker Punch. Brave Bird is a massive STAB and has good coverage in UU's curent Metagame. Superpower is to handle steel types that come in. Wish on Jirachi really helps keep his HP up for Brave Bird and that nasty Stealth Rock Weakness.

Cofagrigus @ Leftovers
Ability: Mummy
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk/ 2 Spd
- Trick Room
- Calm Mind
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Fighting]

An amazing sweeper to behold. Calm Mind Cofagrigus in Trick Room is as dangerous as its ever been, and now with the coming of last gen OU's finest, its sure to leave a shockwaves through teams. Shadow Ball and Hidden Power Fighting are what makes this set so potent, nothing is immune to those two moves, and very few if any Pokemon resist it. Calm Mind is for boosting its decent stats to those out of this world. Trick Room turns the tables for anything that tries to KO Cofagrigus, leting it outspeed nearly all Pokemon with its terrible speed.

Keldeo @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Icy Wind
- Hidden Power [Bug]

Another newcomer to UU, Keldeo now smashes anything that comes it's way, be it Chansey, Celebi, or Flygon. With Choice Scarf, Keldeo can simply smash teams that don't have a solid check for it. And now that its out of the tier that confides the beast that is Tentacruel, it now can run Icy Wind, and Hidden Power Bug for whatever comes Keldeo's way.

So thats the team, rate it please.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)