Tournament UU Community Pool Tournament - WON BY NAVIII 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The UU Community Pool Tournament
Hosted by BigFatMantis
Approved by A Cake Wearing A Hat

1609903886682.png

Art by awanderingcaelum

ATTENTION ALL HEROES AND VILLAINS: We are entering unchartered territory and diving deep into this brand new tournament that has been so graciously approved by the UU Mods. Get ready for The UU Community Pool Tournament! (unofficial).

Premise - There will be 10 UU Pokemon available to everyone each round. These 10 UU Pokemon are randomized. You cannot use any other UU Pokemon other than those 10 randomly selected for the round. However, you can use any Pokemon from lower tiers to complement your team each round. I will basically repeat this whole thing below in bullet points for those that don't like reading paragraphs.

Example:

ROUND 1 COMMUNITY POOL: Scizor, Nidoqueen, Krookodile, Terrakion, Chansey, Tentacruel, Zeraora, Mamoswine, Latias, Tapu Bulu
Possible Team you can create from this fake Round 1 example: Terrakion, Chansey, Tapu Bulu, Pyukumuku, Morpeko, Palossand.

This will put your teambuilding strength to the ultimate test, as you are both restricted from using many staples each round, but also are free from the constraints of planning to combat each UU mon! Do you have what it takes?

:ss/Scizor: Rules

:Primarina: Participation :Primarina:
  • To join, sign up here by responding with "in", "join", "I'm in", "I will join", "Joining in", "In to join", or any other statement that suggests you are interested in participating.

:Tapu Bulu: Tournament Specific Rules :Tapu Bulu:
  • Each round there's 10 random UU Pokemon in the Community Pool
  • You cannot use any other UU mons except for the 10 in the community pool.
  • You can, however, use whatever you want from lower tiers in addition to those 10.
  • The Community Pool resets every round (but no Pokemon will ever be in consecutive pools).
EDIT: Update to the rules because there was confusion: RUBL mons are BANNED and you cannot use them. They have a chance to be rolled into future pools though.

:Grimmsnarl: General Rules :Grimmsnarl:
  • This will be a Single Elimination Tournament (no there are no "pools" or groups of players, despite the name)
  • All battles will be played in standard SS UU Format
  • All Matches will be played as a Best of One.
  • Each Round will last about a week.
  • If the battle is not played within the week, I will initiate a Kangaskhan Court to determine who made the better effort to play (so post publicly on your opponents wall, or respond to their messages on your wall, if you hope to advance).
  • Extensions are generally not granted except in extreme circumstances (e.g. you were abducted by aliens for the week), but they need to be asked for timely.
  • The winner must post the replays here in this thread. YOU MUST HAVE YOUR REPLAYS OR THE FIGHTS DO NOT COUNT!!
  • Make sure to save your replays and post them here
  • Again, save your replays after each fight, and then post them here if you win, for them to count.
  • Any tiering changes in the Metagame generally do not take effect until the following round.

Deadline to sign up is THURSDAY, JANUARY 14th, 2021 (January Valentines Day)!!! Sign up below!!!! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! :ss/Pyukumuku:

MATCHUP DATABASE:

ROUND 2

Moutemoute
 vs  Mygrein
Celebiii  vs  naviii 1
Amukamara  vs  Estarossa
SOMALIA
 vs  SanJl
Luirromen  vs  TotomonGang
Xinc  vs  Zephyr2007
Aariz  vs  Cam
WMAR  vs  HydreigonTheChild

QUARTERFINALS

naviii 1
 vs  Xinc
Luirromen  vs  Estarossa
HydreigonTheChild  vs  Moutemoute
Cam  vs  SOMALIA

SEMIFINALS

Estarossa
 vs  SOMALIA
naviii 1  vs  Moutemoute

FINALS

naviii 1 vs Estarossa

Last edited:
Name: MasterLeoZangetsu

Server Name: MasterLeoZangetsu

Participation Status: "in", "join", "I'm in", "I will join", "Joining in", "In to join"

Pokemon:

* Dracovish-Mega-X
* Dracovish-Mega-Y
* Dracovish-Alola
* Dracovish-Galar
* Dynamax Dracovish
* Gigantamax Dracovish

Badges: (1)

[Vish Badge](https://TPPL.rip/replay/gen9dracovishjaw-2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)