Tournament UU Conquest [Won by Le Sabreur]

Amane Misa

Bring Them Home Now!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
uh why am I dq'ed, I've been looking for conquest battles all week .-.

I also played the most overall matches.

Why didn't host reach out to players before posting arbitrary activity losses... you literally liked the post above yours suggesting I was clearly still in this.

I think the smarter decision is to pool remaining players into some sort of playoff format instead of assuming we're not active simply because everyone is far too much of a coward to challenge me.
I tagged everyone at least a few times. The rules say: "3 days inactivity results in disqualifying". I clearly gave everyone way more than 3 days, which I shouldn't have. Furthermore, people who have reached me and said they are looking for battles but can't find, or people kept rejecting their battles, were given a lot more time, so I think I was empathic enough in that sense. In fact, as the rules say, I am allowed to disqualify if someone keeps rejecting challenges.

I really don't know what I could've done differently. As I said, I think I was really empathic on that. Even more empathic than I should've.

I kinda agree with Kink, this format is a bit special considering that we used the UU room to find matches; it's easy at first because there is lot of people in but it becomes much harder when there is just a few participants left.
In my opinion it would be fair to have playoffs so we can schedule proprerly when there there is a certain number of players left (like 8 or something) so we don't end up in this situation and bring some new hype for the tour.

GunGunJ

El patrón del mal
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Its basically impossible to find games in a format like this. That's why I agree with Kink, I somehow managed to play once every 3 days, but that was luck. I want poffs since day 1 and I told you that, Amane. Is your decision anyways.

Last edited:

Freeroamer

The greatest story of them all.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Why wasn’t a channel in UU discord or a group chat on PS! (Or even a proom idk if you’d get one for this) made so that people could post in a live chat when they were online and make it easier to find each other, something to consider next time maybe

Amane Misa

Bring Them Home Now!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
After checking, it seems that Kink couldn't get the February 26th alert because of xenforo's dumb alert system, so I will make an exception for him.

With that, Kink, GunGunJ, and Le Sabreur are the participants.

The teams are updated in the sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UIZSuV4jZs_NVjTjUWVfnaKem4TJdrCm5Zpkp2WRB0k/edit#gid=0

Kink, I think I restored your entire team, but if there's any mistake feel free to contact me.

In any case, thanks everyone for their inputs. Participants, please write in the thread your timezone and availability, and schedule. On top of that, please update the thread the time you'll be playing.

Best of luck, everyone!:blobnom:

GunGunJ

El patrón del mal
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I am GMT-4 and am available in my mornings and after 10:30 pm tomorrow and on Friday (I am not sure about friday tho). On the weekend I only can after 10:30 pm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)