Tournament UU Crown Tundra Cup - Won by Mindnight

Status
Not open for further replies.
i won vs LNumbers, ggs bro honestly the series was really cool against you, I found the series a bit too long and I wanted to be too fast (which doesn't excuse the g2 but well) I wanted to play too quickly at the end of this one. Thanks again for this really intense series, you're a great player, the MU played a lot, I played a lot less well than you, so I hope to see you in another tournament to settle our accounts at that time. So really a big gg to you, I hope I'll play better next time.

First of all, I'd like to thank the host of the tour, it was really cool, I really enjoyed playing this tour. For some people this tournament is just a very small tournament, but I'm still happy to have won it. I left Pokemon for just over a year and a half, and since then I've made a lot of great friends in the UU community. Thanks Moutemoute for letting me know about this awesome tier, the community is really awesome, everyone is super nice, and it's really pleasant.
I started UU with Moute as a tutor, and I played a lot in the tier with basaninho, Zephyyyr (BeTheShadow) and Starfoufi (rip my guy) and I had a lot of fun. I went straight to the UUPL in the pif team, where I met some equally great people and with whom I teammate as CBU, vivalospride, Donphantastic and especially pokemonisfun, they're just adorable people that I like a lot.
For the tundra cup, I had the support of a lot of French friends like SanJl, Basaninho, Louna, Skyrio, ProDigeZz, BlessyZ, Indercover, Koalacance (même si t'es nul), Hyssou, et toi sale connard Algeria, Moute, Fathiryxi, Laevin, Ramolost and others a little less French like TMM, Mygrein, 467 11 11p, avarice, hs, SuloTheBoi, Sir Tetris. Thanks again for the support, the tests, I was very annoying, I know it but I love you all very much thank you for being there and supporting me.
Merci pokeland la meilleure des commu, vous êtes juste les meilleurs, merci.

Last edited:
i won vs LNumbers, ggs bro honestly the series was really cool against you, I found the series a bit too long and I wanted to be too fast (which doesn't excuse the g2 but well) I wanted to play too quickly at the end of this one. Thanks again for this really intense series, you're a great player, the MU played a lot, I played a lot less well than you, so I hope to see you in another tournament to settle our accounts at that time. So really a big gg to you, I hope I'll play better next time.

First of all, I'd like to thank the host of the tour, it was really cool, I really enjoyed playing this tour. For some people this tournament is just a very small tournament, but I'm still happy to have won it. I left Pokemon for just over a year and a half, and since then I've made a lot of great friends in the UU community. Thanks Moutemoute for letting me know about this awesome tier, the community is really awesome, everyone is super nice, and it's really pleasant.
I started UU with Moute as a tutor, and I played a lot in the tier with basaninho, Zephyyyr (BeTheShadow) and Starfoufi (rip my guy) and I had a lot of fun. I went straight to the UUPL in the pif team, where I met some equally great people and with whom I teammate as CBU, vivalospride, Donphantastic and especially pokemonisfun, they're just adorable people that I like a lot.
For the tundra cup, I had the support of a lot of French friends like SanJl, Basaninho, Louna, Skyrio, ProDigeZz, BlessyZ, Indercover, Koalacance (même si t'es nul), Hyssou, et toi sale connard Algeria, Moute, Fathiryxi, Laevin, Ramolost and others a little less French like TMM, Mygrein, 467 11 11p, avarice, hs, SuloTheBoi, Sir Tetris. Thanks again for the support, the tests, I was very annoying, I know it but I love you all very much thank you for being there and supporting me.
Merci pokeland la meilleure des commu, vous êtes juste les meilleurs, merci.
Congratz huge bg :blobuwu::blobuwu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)