Tournament UU Gods Among Us [Round 3 is in post #120]

vivalospride

can’t rest in peace cause they diggin me
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
This round's unbanned Pokemon:
I'm not as smart as Amane Misa so I'm not gonna write some book about this mon but Dragonite is pretty cool and has been around for so long. It's ability Multiscale is hella broke and lets it withstand pretty much whatever tf it wants from full hp. This mon has been a fan favorite since it's conception and in the words of assmane misa: "Least broken mon rn".

Sorry for being a day late, had some stuff goin on yesterday uwu.

A reminder that all games should be played in [Gen 7] OU format, and the only UUBL aspect should be Dragonite.
ROUND ENDS ON DEC 23ST AT 11:59 PM GMT -8

Last edited:

vivalospride

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
This round's unbanned pokemon:
Staraptor has notoriously been in UUBL hell for a while now. Might as well free it for semis, s/o dingbat. Also s/o Amane Misa for somehow making like three fuckin paragraphs about the thing that's unbanned every round, I can barely think of three sentences u_u.

Semifinals

Amukamara vs. Cam
littlelachyjn vs. PILZ

A reminder that all games should be played in [Gen 7] OU format, and the only UUBL aspect should be Staraptor.
The deadline is December 30th

vivalospride

Wow I'm an idiot and got sidetracked with a ton of other shit during new years, SORRY for the delay ;_;
This round's unbanned shit:

Clangorous Soulblaze
This had some time in the tier not too long ago and it was pretty dominant making veil type teams pretty disgusting. I think Kommo is such a meta defining mon right now it'd be dope to see just what sort of damage it can do in today's meta.

Cam vs. littlelachyjn

Once again sorry for the delay I got caught up in a bunch of random shit LOL.

A reminder that all games should be played in [Gen 7] OU format, and the only UUBL aspect should be Kommomium Z.
The deadline is January 20th,
ye you got a shit ton of time there's no point in rushing but still try to get it done not last minute.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)