Project UU King of the Hill: Season 1 Completed!

Act I guess :/ we scheduled to play for 40 mins ago, then my opponent contacted me earlier telling me he was online. He didn’t leave an alt and his main (i.e the account the same as his forum name) has been offline for a couple hours. Also didn’t turn up at scheduled time later. I’m happy to play this evening if Magearna8000 sees this, but if not there’s not a lot I can do.
You messaged me back 45 minutes ago, 1 minute before you made that post. When you messaged me back that you could play 5 hours after the time we agreed and 7.5 hours after you contacted me earlier, saying you were ‘online’. Drew for proof just check my wall. Anyway, I’m sleeping now so do whatever you decide to do :shrug:
I contacted him, haven't heard back yet. Just keeping you in the loop
You received a time we scheduled to play and confirmation my opponent had not played at the scheduled time. Our VMs have also been on my profile for the entire time!! Also, it wouldn’tve been too taxing to ask one of us... no disrespect man, just seems strange that you clearly don’t bother with this for a while then disqualify us both on the day we were due to play.

justdrew

is an official Team Rateris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
PUPL Champion
SilvioGuacamole I have been super swamped with school and I don't check other peoples profiles. I was just waiting to recieve a team and replay. If you are playing your game soon then go ahead. I did acknowledge your posts on this thread by telling you to get your battle done. I then waited a week. If you want to get my attention just message me directly.

Right, my point being that I didn’t need to get your attention. If u wanted to check any activity, just post in this thread and ask! Any scheduling is pretty obviously there on my wall and idt it’s my fault that you refuse to check people’s profiles for something you’re meant to be hosting? We scheduled to play today, we will hopefully play today and you’ll get a replay and team in a couple of hours. Peace

justdrew

is an official Team Rateris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
PUPL Champion
I hope this message finds you well. It is with great sadness that I officially conclude the first season of Under Used King of the Hill. There are no plans for a second season because that largely relies on peoples interest. This was my first time hosting a Smogon project and I thoroughly enjoyed it. To all those who were victorious as King, congratulations, for those Challengers who were not successful, there is always another journey ahead. A huge thanks to the great people that made this happen, Ark, Hogg, and Accelgor (Many tears for his absence). Until another day!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)