UU UU Masters IV - Round 5 (Losers)

Eyan

sleep is the cousin of death
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
UU Masters IV

banner made by Lily

Welcome to the fourth iteration of UU Masters! Matchups are standard SS UU, best-of-three, double elimination.​

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • Standard SS UU.
  • Best-of-three, double elimination.
  • Battles should take place on Pokemon Showdown!, ideally on the smogtours server.
  • SS cartridge win conditions are in place; there are no ties.
  • Tiers are locked at the beginning of each round.

Battle Clauses:
  • Sleep Clause: A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing Pokémon.
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same Pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on their team.
  • Evasion Clause: A player cannot use the moves Double Team or Minimize in their Pokémon's movesets.
  • OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • Timer Clause: If a player exhausts the timer, they lose.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Any moveset on any pokemon that is capable of intentionally causing an endless battle is banned from competitive play.
  • Dynamax Clause: You cannot Dynamax your Pokemon.
General recommendations:
  • Contact your opponent as soon as possible upon the round going up. Activity cases are going to be handled in a very strict manner.
  • When scheduling, offer the widest range of time possible to play. 1 hour of activity on one or two weeknights is unlikely to be considered acceptable.
  • Schedule specifically - do not schedule for "Friday afternoon" or "Sunday morning", pick a date, a time and note the timezone.
That aside, feel free to get back to me if you still have any questions regarding this tournament after reading this post.

Points for the 2022 UU Tournament Circuit will be awarded accordingly for people who perform well in this tournament.

Losers Bracket

false  vs  jeza.p
KSt3ve  vs  TheKingKarp
Alaba TT vs wesh papillon
Danny  vs  avarice
Allen-xia  vs  Inder
KM  vs  Fakee
ProDigeZz  vs  P.kaCHEW
Cam  vs  udongirl
Raptor  vs  skimmythegod
Chaitanya  vs  Armada
Mimilucha  vs  Indigo Plateau
Corperate n  vs  Prof.Otaku
Estarossa  vs  TotomonGang
robjr  vs  Xiri
DugZa  vs  Phalonix
Lyss  vs  DonSalvatore

The deadline for this round is Sunday, 20 February (11:59 PM GMT-5).

updated to post #14

Last edited:

Eyan

sleep is the cousin of death
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I may have forgotten about the extension matchup I was supposed to deal with, but here it is. No information given to me, so I flipped it. However, it seems that their opponent for this round has dropped out of everything, so not much harm there. Just for clarity though:

Alaba TT vs wesh papillon

Should wesh papillon continue to not login to Smogon, then Alaba TT will just move on to Round 6.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)