UU UU Masters V - Round 8 (REPLAYS ARE MANDATORY)

Lily

wouldn't that be fine, dear
is a Tutoris a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
UU Leader
UU Masters V

banner by Lily

Welcome to the fifth iteration of UU Masters! Matchups are standard SV UU, best-of-three, double elimination.
Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • Standard SV UU.
  • Best-of-three, double elimination.
  • Battles should take place on Pokemon Showdown!, ideally on the smogtours server.
  • SV cartridge win conditions are in place; there are no ties.
  • Tiers are locked at the beginning of each round.

Battle Clauses:
  • Sleep Clause: A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing Pokémon.
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same Pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on their team.
  • Evasion Clause: A player cannot use the moves Double Team or Minimize in their Pokémon's movesets.
  • OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • Timer Clause: If a player exhausts the timer, they lose.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Any moveset on any pokemon that is capable of intentionally causing an endless battle is banned from competitive play.
General recommendations:
  • Contact your opponent as soon as possible upon the round going up. Activity cases are going to be handled in a very strict manner.
  • When scheduling, offer the widest range of time possible to play. 1 hour of activity on one or two weeknights is unlikely to be considered acceptable.
  • Schedule specifically - do not schedule for "Friday afternoon" or "Sunday morning", pick a date, a time and note the timezone.
That aside, feel free to get back to me if you still have any questions regarding this tournament after reading this post.

Winners Bracket

Cam  vs  Tal0
NHelioX7  vs  Lialiabeast
TPP  vs  Shaneghoul
hariyana grande  vs  Parpar
robjr  vs  udongirl
KM  vs  Monz
Lily  vs  justdrew
Kev  vs  Dj Breloominati♬

Losers Bracket

Queen of Bean  vs  pokemonisfun
LpZ  vs  Lyssa
TyCarter  vs  Micciu
pdt  vs  RampageWebber
Estarossa  vs  jawabarat
Meru  vs  starbitstorm
umbry  vs  gorex
bb skarm  vs  ImDoneThrowing

The deadline for this round will be Sunday, March 19th at 7:00 PM GMT -5.

REPLAYS ARE MANDATORY!!

Last edited:
its wednesday, we set a loose time which you were a minute early for. how about you grow up and find a compromise?
hope to see you soon. :)
firstly, we scheduled for 10:30pm GMT+0 with an acknowledgement that you may not be able to play until 11 which was fine with me. You then missed both times. I messaged you at 10:29 (a minute early, but since when was that a bad thing?), and then waited until almost 11:30 before calling act. You were given more than the standard wait time.
secondly, I don't think it's fair to insult me for your own inability to either make the scheduled time or to communicate a delay. If you want to try and reschedule that's fine with me, although I'd appreciate if you were a bit less rude in regard to both the comments you make, as well as being considerate of my time as well.

Kev

Part of the journey is the end
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
requesting extension for Dj and me, we scheduled on cord and are planning to play either late Monday / early Tuesday GMT-4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)