Beedrill-Mega @ Beedrillite
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Poison Jab
- Drill Run
- Swords Dance

Beedrill is my offensive pivot and sometimes setup sweeper if I get a good predict and matchup. Normally I like to use him to get other mons for free and get some chip damage in. Or click Poison Jab to maybe spread some poison around. If I dont like the matchup for Beedrill I like to U-turn into Scizor if Scizor can take what Im anticipating. Then I like to slow U-turn Scizor out to get one of my mons in for free while getting a bunch of chip damage. Drill Run for coverage and SD for setting up on switch predictions.

Zygarde-10% @ Choice Band
Ability: Aura Break
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Thousand Arrows
- Outrage
- Extreme Speed
- Toxic

Zygarde-10% is actually probably the star of the team a lot of the time if you can get him in for free on good matchups. After pivoting around and getting Zygarde in a good/decent matchup, spamming Thousand Arrows slowly chips at the other team. 9 times out of 10 I click Thousand Arrows. Sometimes Ill click Toxic if I sense what is coming in to counter wont take too much damage from Choice Banded Thousand Arrows. Extreme Speed is for clean up against weakened scarfed/faster mons and Outrage is usually a last resort or end game move. Rarely do I use Outrage.

Krookodile @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit

Krookodile is my trapper and setup sweeper counter. If the opponent doesnt have very good switch ins for EQ then thats a good choice usually. Knock Off for anticipated switches and Pursuit for trapping Psychic and Ghost types. Stone Edge is a good Fire and/or Flying killer. Krookodile wont sweep but he is a good check for a lot of mons but requires a bit of skill and scouting on switches.

Scizor @ Leftovers
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 124 Def / 136 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Defog
- Roost

Scizor is kind of the punching bag or bulletproof vest for the team. I kinda just use him to slow pivot, get rid of hazards, or the occasional Bullet Punch for Aerodactyl and Fairies. He synergizes really well with Beedrill for pivoting and also soaking up Ice moves which my team has an issue with. Roost for heals. If I can get some sweet slow U-turns and get teammates in for free and along with Beedrill, Scizor can get some huge momentum going for me.

Primarina @ Choice Specs
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 96 HP / 248 SpA / 164 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Moonblast
- Psychic
- Energy Ball

Primarina is one of the main attackers to get in for free usually and pick a move that has the least amount of resists on the other team. Choice Specs helps hit extra hard on switches or when countering the opponents current mon. Hydro Pump/Moonblast for huge STAB power, Psychic for Poison types coming in to counter and I find Energy Ball catches a lot of people off guard and tricks people into not switching and I get free kills or huge damage off sometimes.

Roserade @ Grassium Z
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Spikes/Toxic Spikes

Roserade is my Z move user. Again I need to get her in for free usually. Leaf Storm is mostly there for the Z Move but obviously it gets used sometimes when I dont want to use my Z Move yet. Sludge Bomb is excellent for spreading poison and just a good STAB move for Roserade. HP Fire is a really nice opposing Scizor counter or for an anticipated steel switch in trying to soak up Poison moves. I kinda play around with the two different types of spikes. Usually Ill run Toxic Spikes but I have a lot of other teammates who have poison moves so maybe Toxic Spikes is a bit redundant so normal Spikes will be ran sometimes.

Weakness: Ice can really mess up my team pretty bad. Scizor and Primarina help but 4 of my 6 members dont do well at all with that. Ice Shard can be a huge issue. I also basically have 3 members with Earthquake or move very similar to Earthquake eg. Drill Run, Thousand Arrows etc,. Seems a bit redundant but Im not exactly an expert and dont really know what to replace or substitute. Also a lot of the team members dont have bulk and if I get put on the ropes a bit and have to switch into attacks I get chipped down very very quickly. I was thinking maybe replacing Roserade with a Bulky Stealth Rock Celebi maybe?? Anyway thanks for reading. all feedback is greatly appreciated!

Hey jimmymaddox44 this is a really cool team you ended up building around MegaBee + Scizor. You did a good job of incorporating breakers into this VoltTurn core which appreciate the momentum these two create. However there are few things I see being problematic with your current team. This current team lacks a Stealth Rock setter which is mandatory on every team. You also have a massive weakness to Scizor which could very easily sweep once Primarina and Krook take a little bit of chip, it finds way too many oppurtunities to potentially sweep.

Major Changes:

>
: Latias gives this team a wincon which I felt it previously lacked. It also eases your match-ups against fighting types. I opted for a Dragonium-Z set with Psyshock which ease your match-ups against some bulky set-up sweepers like Suicune and Slowbro, while pressuring stall a lot more. An alternate option is to give this a Life Orb and give Krookodile the Groundium-Z, either works well but Dragonium ofc avoids the SpA drop from Draco for one turn.

>
: Rotom-H gives you a much needed Scizor check which would otherwise run through your team. It also helps by giving you a flying resist and a Defog user. Toxic annoys Pokemon like Hydra, Latias etc. on the switch. I went with a bulkier Rotom-H spread to better ease up your Scizor match-up especially against SD variants. I gave it enough speed for Bisharp, but you can opt to use 92 Spe to just outpace Adamant Scizor.

Minor Changes:

: As I mentioned you really need a SR setter. Krookodile can fulfill this role very easily be setting rocks early and annoys a lot of the bulky ground type setters like Hippo and Gligar with Taunt, which give Beedrill issues. Very standard set, but I opted to use Iapapa Berry on it. Just like I mentioned above you could give this Ground-Z. You can also use other coverage over Taunt like Toxic, Stone Edge etc. for Pokemon like Maero and ground types. Just other options to consider.

: I changed this to a CB Scizor set which can trap Latias and Gengar etc. Defog Scizor just isn't at its prime anymore imo, so Rotom-H taking upon this role is great for it. It adds a better form of speed control with the extra dmg output thanks to the band. Very standard set, it has enough speed for Klefki.

: SD on Beedrill isn't very good, Beedrill aims to be a pivot throughout the match and revenge kill slower threats. I would suggest using Toxic Spikes in the final slot as Bee forces out a lot of switches for it to set them up. Latias appreciates the T-spike support to sweep and it is just nice for putting things on timers, especially its checks and set-up sweepers.

: Energy Ball on Primarina isn't very useful on this Pokemon. Its standard stab coverage allows it to break Pokemon like Seis, Pert and Quag etc. I changed this to Sparkling Aria which has the added benefit of going through Substitute. I gave it enough speed to outpace Adamant Crawdaunt.

<Click Sprites for Importable>
I hope you like the changes if you try it out. It is a very offensive team which is what you initially aimed for. To answer your question about the team getting a lot of chip with these types of teams is very likely to happen, which is why you want to play aggressively and aim to keep getting momentum. Your match-up against Scizor can still be rough as Rotom-H has the potential to be overworked, so this should still be kept in mind. Terrakion can also be scary to switch into for example, but the team has a lot of ways to handle it offensively. While this team now lacks a scarfer it should be more than enough with Bee, Lati and banded Scizor BP to handle most set-up threats if played correctly. If you have any questions about the changes let me know ^_^

Hi Twilight! Thank you so much for the feedback. My team runs waay more smoothly now. But just one question; could I just run all of Scizors speed EVs into SpD or Defense for extra bulk and the almost always guarantee the slow U-turn switch in? Do I need that speed to counter a specific common threat in the UU meta? Thanks again!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)