Tournament UU MEGA REVOLUTION TOUR- Won by Pokemonisfun

approved by UU mods

EDF23376-1300-403E-999A-30914022A15A.jpeg

art made by the talented Albi, thank you so much!

Hello everyone, and welcome to the UU MEGA REVOLUTION TOUR. Mega evolutions were an amazing addition to Pokemon, giving older and cast aside Pokemon like Mawile new competitive relevance. They defined gen 6 and were a big role in the development of SM UU as well. Sadly, it seems unlikely this fun feature will return with the upcoming games, so this tour serves as a fun way to see how megas would fit in the current UU tier! The rules are down below.

- This is a single elimination, best of one tournament.
-Games are to be played in the [gen 8] national dex OU format. This allows us to use Megas without being hindered by sleep clause.
-It would certainly be boring to allow mega evolutions only to have a minority of players use them, so I am REQUIRING you must use an allowed mega on your team.
-Any tier changes that occur during a round will not be in effect until the following round
-Posting replays is mandatory, otherwise I will coinflip to decide the matchup.
-Extensions will be granted for this tournament if necessary. PM myself (Monky25 #1759) on discord to request an extension.
-Please don't cheat, this tour is for fun.
-Follow the standard tournament rules and guidelines found
here.

The list of allowed Mega-Evolutions is down below, many of them would be too strong for UU so using National Dex UU as a template I determined which mega evolutions would likely be balanced here. If a mega proves to be problematic during the tournament, I will ban it from future rounds.
:abomasnow-mega:
:absol-mega:
:ampharos-mega:
:audino-mega:
:aggron-mega:
:altaria-mega:
:banette-mega:
:beedrill-mega:
:camerupt-mega:
:glalie-mega:
:gyarados-mega:
:houndoom-mega:
:manectric-mega:
:sceptile-mega:
:sharpedo-mega:
:pidgeot-mega:
:steelix-mega:
Signups will end on October 31, 11:59 PM GMT-7

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)