Tournament UU MEGA REVOLUTION TOUR- Won by Pokemonisfun

Round 1 is up! The matchups are down below.
smokeyinferno vs ViZar
Faless__
vs Ash SpankEm's
iceblazer velvet vs Shaad Skyel
TheKingKarp vs Mystras Leoxses
Adrift and Alone vs StarFalcon555
scorbunnys vs KM
Celebiii vs Aqua Ring
SanJl OG Fatalis vs avg
Freeroamer vs madayoshi
Dinesh Raj Gujjula vs Hematemesis
BigFatMantis
vs Estarossa
montegom
vs HydreigonTheChild
Moutemoute vs Luna's Banned now
pokemonisfun
vs TotomonGang
Debble vs Rawbi Fathiryxi
Lolito vs daniYSB

Subs

None!

The deadline to play your games is November 7 at 11:59 PM PST. To revisit some important rules,
-Games are to be played in the national dex OU format. This is because sleep clause won't exist so it would ruin games if the Amoonguss just put everything to sleep. Also, we are using national dex OU as opposed to UU since mega gyarados is illegal in national dex UU yet legal for this tour.
-You have to use a mega on your team. Also, you CANNOT use any removed moves. No hidden power on mega manectric or return on mega altaria, this is to see how megas would fit on the current gen where these moves to do not exist.
-List of legal megas for this round are found in the OP, please be sure to read it.
-And most importantly, have fun!

Last edited:
Making a new post so the participants can receive a tag. I forgot to specify this, but Latias is ILLEGAL for this round of the tournament. Please do not bring it, sorry for not specifying this earlier.
smokeyinferno ViZar Faless__ Ash SpankEm's velvet Shaad Skyel TheKingKarp Mystras Leoxses Adrift and Alone StarFalcon555 scorbunnys KM Celebiii Aqua Ring OG Fatalis Freeroamer avg madayoshi Dinesh Raj Gujjula Hematemesis BigFatMantis Estarossa montegom HydreigonTheChild pokemonisfun TotomonGang Debble Rawbi Lolito daniYSB

My opponent and I have a big time difference and I can't really commit atm, so giving them the win. Good luck everyone!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)