Froslass @focus sash
Nature: Timid
Ability: Snow cloack
EV’s: 4Def/252Spe/252SpA
Destiny bond
Spikes
Ice beam
Taunt

Okay I chose froslass to be the lead because she can outspeed most of UU leads she sets up spikes and usualy hangs on to focus sash and then destiny bond away! Ice beam and Taunt are just to fill the moveset I usualy don’t use those moves

THE RAPID SPINER

Claydol @ Leftovers
Nature: Bold
Ability: Levitate
EV’s: 252HP/114SpA/114SpD
Earth power
Rapid spin
Shadow ball
Stealth rock

I think that Claydol is the best rapid spiner because he doesn’t take damage from spikes and only minor damage from stealth rock in the UU Stealth rock is here for extra damage if I have the chance to set up Earth power and Shadow ball are just to damage the most pokemon
The bad thing is that he cant deal with the most water and grass type pokemon so I have to swich him out

THE SPECIAL SWEEPER

Alakazam@ Choice specs
Nature: Timid
Ability: Synchronise
EV’s: 252Spe/252SpA/4SpD
Focus blast
Psychic
Signal beam
Trick

Focus blast is for those rock typed pokemon Psychic is for all poison pokemon Signal beam to take out any oposing Psychic pokemon well basicly he’s an all out sweeper with a little trick
But the ghost pokemon is really bad for this pokemon and of course his lack of defence is really a big problem sometimes

THE MIXED SWEEPER

Blaziken@ Life orb
Nature: Mild
Ability: Blaze
EV’s: 252Atk/252Spe/4SpD
Blaze kick
HP Electric/Grass
Stone edge
Super power

Well this Blaziken is more like a pshisical sweeper but he’s good at using those special atacks too Blaze kick is an awesome STAB atack same goes for Super power HP electric is good for flying pokemon but HP grass is good for taking down the water types don’t know which type of HP to use but I’ll probably go with grass cause I can take down flying types with stone edge
The bad thing is the psychic pokemon is a terror for my blaziken if I can’t OHKO them

THE REVENGE KILLER

*Dugtrio@Life Orb
EV's:40 Hp, 252 Atk, 216 Speed
nature: *Adamant*
Trait: Arena Trap
-Earthquake
-Stone edge
-Night Slash
-Aerial Ace*

THE ANOYER

Registeel@ Leftovers
Nature: Carefull
Ability: Clear body
EV’s: 252HP/100Atk/156SpD
Earthquake
Rest
Sleep talk
Toxic

Well there isn’t much to tell about registeel he earthquakes the steel types since I use him in UU there is no fear of Skarmory Toxic everything that is not steel typed rest when needed and sleep talk. Of course if a pokemon like I don’t know blaziken or something shows up I think registeel will get pwned no damage cauculation because I would probably screw up

THE TEAM BUILDING PROCESS:
First I needed a fast good lead that was Froslass then I thouth I could use a couple of sweepers they were Blazike and Alakazam next I didn’t want my pokemon hurt from entry hazards so Claydol is probably the best rapid spiner next wanted to have a revenge killer that could do something more but to expload himself on it’s first turn so steelix probably is a great pokemon for that position then it came to mind that registeel might be just a great pokemon since this is UU no skarmory so it’s safe to have him

Thank you for reading this all. All changes will be marked with this * from both sides of the words thank you again and I hope that you will give me some good advise on how to improve my team

A nitpick: You have 2 stealth rock using pokemon and Steelix does not serve as a very good revenge killer due to It's lack of speed and offensive power. I would suggest replacing it with a dugtrio

Dugtrio@Life Orb/Choice Band
EV's:40 Hp, 252 Atk, 216 Speed
Trait: Arena Trap
-Earthquake
-Stone edge
-Sucker Punch/Night Slash
-Aerial Ace/Pursuit

Adding pictures would also help

-Claydol-
claydol is a pretty poor spinner to be honest. Beyond it having levitate and a fighting resist. Imo, the only reason to use it over other spinners is because of its access to trick which you arent even using. I think you may be better off with a standard donphan so it can actually beat some ghosts as well as carry a priority move that hits the likes of swellow and honchkrow for SE damage (honchkrow is a big problem for this team as it is).

-Alakazam-
I have the easiest time with him when I use a LO and encore. I dont think you should necessarily change it, but I think that you should give it a try and see it you like it.

-Blaziken-
That Blaziken has an inability to beat milotic w/o spikes + sr. If I were you I would try the swords dance version and test it out as he is your main physical sweeper.

-Dugtrio-
If you aren't using Choice band, then I think substitute over ariel ace could really help you beat things like Honchkrow w/o having to predict when it is going to sucker punch. Also, this dugtrio is pretty slow so you will need sucker punch over night slash to outspeed some things.

-Registeel-
This set is near useless... sorry. It screams set up bait for any levitator. Example Missy comes in and unless you toxic it then its a free sub set up and the only things you have that outspeed it die while they break its sub... not good.
I want to suggest this registeel:
Registeel @ Leftovers
Careful; 252 Hp/ 4 Def./ 252 Sp. Def.
Thunderwave (will help with things faster than blaziken/ rain teams)/Earthquake/ Shadow Claw/ filler like Explosion

Bloo

Banned deucer.
Write a description for Dugtrio, you can't just have it blank. Once you've written a description for it, PM me it, I'll edit it in, and unlock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)