Official UU Round 2 Non-Pokemon Suspect Voting

Status
Not open for further replies.

JabbaTheGriffin

Stormblessed
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Once again, sorry for the delay. In case you're wondering, yes Nationals was very fun outside of losing at Pokemon. Once again we're going to start off with the non-Pokemon voting and then proceed from there.

Bloo
Scoopapa*
extra.
Kingclown50*
SilentVerse
IronBullet93
Eternal
Aeroblacktyl
Jubilee
jrrrrrrr
Fried Rhys
reachzero
Snunch
fatty
Jcpdragonx
DetroitLolcat
symphonyx64
PK Gaming
wilson46
SJCrew
TheFourthChaser
taxi driver
sb879*
RoyalFlush
Metric
at ease*

I'm pretty sure the users with an asterisk next to their name are users that don't have PR access. I'll work on getting that done but if you just want to PM me your votes that'd be fine too.

Anyway, Nonmon suspects for this round are Shell Smash + Baton Pass (which only needs a simple majority to be banned from UU) and Snow Warning.

Options once again are Ban, Do Not Ban, and Abstain. Remember only to abstain if you don't want to vote for whatever reason, not if you're unsure of a Pokemon's tiering. If that's the case, please vote Do Not Ban.

Shell Smash + Baton Pass:
Snow Warning:
Godspeed

JabbaTheGriffin

Stormblessed
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Alright here are the results yay

Sorry I couldn't get you guys access but things have been a bit crazy lately. Here are the votes from users who don't have access and DetroitLolcat who is out of town:
DetroitLolcat: Abstain on SmashPass, Do Not Ban on snow warning
Scoopapa: Do Not Ban on both
sb879: Ban SmashPass, Do Not Ban Snow Warning
Kingclown50: Do Not Ban on both
at ease: Do Not ban on both

Shell Smash + Baton Pass: 12 Ban, 12 Do Not Ban, 2 Abstains = 50% Ban (Not banned, loses suspect status)
Snow Warning: 9 Ban, 15 Do Not Ban, 2 Abstains = 37.5% Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)