Project UU Secret Santa 2018

dingbat

snek
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
speed control was not something i did a particularly good job of addressing on this team; through a little bit of laddering, i noticed the matchup against shit like haxorus and sd terrak is pretty awful, and (subroost) kyurem safely subs on most of the team when it gets in. tbh though, speed control has always been something i struggle with when building balance teams anyways.

Hope you enjoy da team e_e

I requested Rock polish ghostium golurk because that's the request I got last year and I wanted revenge on a random person.

They made me a well-built spikestack.

Thanks, whoever got that. You have performed excellently.
I was going to originally post some whacky shit to spite you Cake lmao glad I didn't do that now and that you like it.

Also not a bad job to the dude that made my Mega Absol team.

Stakataka @ Rockium Z
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Lonely Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Trick Room
- Gyro Ball
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake

Cofagrigus @ Leftovers
Ability: Mummy
EVs: 252 HP / 200 SpA / 56 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Trick Room
- Shadow Ball
- Nasty Plot
- Hidden Power [Fighting]

Crawdaunt @ Life Orb
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Crabhammer
- Knock Off
- Aqua Jet
- Swords Dance

Reuniclus @ Choice Specs
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Signal Beam
- Focus Blast

Bronzong @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Trick Room
- Gyro Ball
- Stealth Rock
- Explosion

Amoonguss @ Black Sludge
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Spore
- Giga Drain
- Clear Smog
- Foul Play

This looks like a lot of fun, can't wait to try it out! Thanks! :psyglad:

Dollainthewoods

Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner’s for Beginners
Thanks to the person who made my zeraora team, it looks pretty nice and is exactly what I wanted.

And to the person who got the terrakion and a-Muk team I hope you have fun playing with it, even if it might be trash.

Darksafadao

best of the second options
Thanks to the guy who built the Glalie Offense, it looks better that I expected :ok_hand:
Thank you. Bulky waters can be annoying but i think you can pressure them well most of the time and try to always keep momentum. Glad you like it as i had fun building too

Thank you for the "burger king foot lettuce" paste dude
thoroughly enjoyed that one

for real thank you to whomever made the Tsareena + Terrak team. Not only looks very nice but its also packs my favourite altaria set, big shoutouts to you and happy new year!

I hope that whoever received my gift to likes the team and enjoys using it, I hope the lenghty team description was of any help.

When I requested a Cloyster team I was hoping for some flames and flames is exactly what I received -- Z-Explo with Scarf Memento Chandy support. Big thank you and 100 Mengybucks to whoever made the team!

㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛
Glad you liked it! Have to say, Cloyster wasn't easy to build around, but it was really fun.

I asked for a (slightly outdated) team around Heracross and Nihilego and wasn't disappointed, the team is really solid, so thanks to whoever built it!

Really hope the Secret Santa continues next year too

I hope whoever got the Band Bisharp team enjoys it! I had a fun time building around a rarer set and while I wish I had a little more time to test it, I had a blast with this project. Hope the long description helped explain it and made sense lol. Major props to vivalospride for putting this together.

As for whomever built me the Block Lax team, kudos on the build; I know it wasn't a super straightforward build, but I'm really happy with it! (I was already leaning towards Pursuit MAero as a partner before I made it my request so that's a plus!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)