Project UU Secret Santa 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, signups are now closed. I have used a programme to randomize who will be building for who. Due to there being an odd number of participants I will submit a core and build someone's request so that no one is left out.

This is how it will work:
  1. I will be distributing the cores shortly via a Smogon PM. Those of you who contacted me on Smogon will have that same convo bumped. Those of you who contacted me on Discord I will create a Smogon PM with you.
  2. You will then bump that same conversation with the team you've built before the deadline.
  3. You only need to send me a Pokepaste of the final team but if you wish to provide more details like the thought process behind it then, by all means, go for it.
  4. This thread can be used to discuss/thank the anonymous user that built your team once I have handed them out. Don't post your teams here.
  5. Anyone who is struggling with their request can contact me on Discord or in the PM. As stated in the OP I am here and willing to help.

The deadline to submit your teams to me will be the end of Christmas day 23:59 GMT+0
Ideally, I distribute them on Christmas or the day after if everyone has submitted, but I am aware that people will be spending time with their families. For this reason, I am willing to extend the deadline to 27th December at most if some teams are missing. If anyone fails to meet this deadline for w/e reason then I will get those requests done myself by the end of the month.

With that out of the way make sure to submit on time, have fun, and happy holidays!

I have handed out the teams. As it currently stands about 8 of you haven't submitted anything to me so I'll have an extension till the 28th for that to be done by. If you fail to do it by then I will personally build the teams for the people who are missing out and get them to you before the end of the month ideally. Those who don't finish building their stuff also won't receive the team you requested and I'll just keep it for myself :bloblul:

Feel free to use this thread to thank the anonymous user who built the team for you!

Thanks for the Mamo+ Gyara Team! Interesting why Eleki is adamant max attack or why gyara has stone edge over power whip or hell even why kommo-o has soundproof but eager to try it out regardless!

Whoever made the breathtaking astonishing jaw dropping conk + slowbro (broken core) team I would like to express my thanks to you, My gratitude for your indisputably magnificent assistance is almost infinite. Your efforts have not gone unnoticed. I really like your contribution that you have in our society, you really make a difference and help others out, the world could always use more people like you. Gosh, what a polite and humble fellow. It is such a kind honour for someone as low as me to be in contact with someone of a level such as yours. I thank you once again my good friend. A world without you, would be a world I would not be able to live in, and I believe I share that opinion with most people. I can rest easy tonight knowing you helped. I appreciate you and everything you stand for and on behalf of everyone on planet earth, thanks.

Mygrein

Banned deucer.
Whoever made my team with Tapu Bulu and Toxtricity, I would like to express my thanks to you, My gratitude for your indisputably magnificent assistance is almost infinite. Your efforts have not gone unnoticed. I really like your contribution that you have in our society, you really make a difference and help others out, the world could always use more people like you. Gosh, what a polite and humble fellow. It is such a kind honour for someone as low as me to be in contact with someone of a level such as yours. I thank you once again my good friend. A world without you, would be a world I would not be able to live in, and I believe I share that opinion with most people. I can rest easy tonight knowing you helped. I appreciate you and everything you stand for and on behalf of everyone on planet earth, thanks.

Like Reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)