UU Suspect Test Round 1 Voter Identification and Suspect Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.

panamaxis

how many seconds in eternity?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
panamaxis

Drought: Ridiculous...makes like 15 or so pokemon extremely good, blah blah pretty much what everyone else has said. Not only do you have to overprepare for sun every time you make a team you have to prepare for the different variations of sun, which is just........stupid.

(If you're wondering what I mean, conventional sun (fire pokes + 1/2 grasses) vs. unconventional Sun (random SD BP leafeons+ that bug/grass pokemon that is the main pokemon in the 3rd gym...I forget its name.)

JabbaTheGriffin

Stormblessed
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Okey dokey gradually getting this post together. LN rocks but I posted before he could. (I'm a knob)

Suspects:

Nonmons:
Drought and Shell Smash + Baton Pass

Mons:
Victini, Kyurem, Chansey, Staraptor, Mew, Wobbuffet

I'm going to edit in all the voters and who has to send in sentences early tomorrow. If you know you have to send in sentences, get working on them now so the process isn't slowed down too much.

================================================
LonelyNess Edit:
================================================

The following people are eligible to vote on the above suspects without having to submit any sentences:

Yondie
Folgorio
franky
Heist
wilson46
windsong
Meru
Jubilee
extra.
ChouToushio
SJCrew
Diploman
Jcpdragonx
TLK
Ginku
pi face
Eternal
Delta2777
ballabrown24
Krack
SilentVerse

The following people are eligible to submit votes with accompanying sentences (PM these sentences to me and LonelyNess as soon as possible thanks, let's say by Thursday):

PK Gaming
LizardMan
Snunch
TEzeon
aziki
Bluewind
idiotfrommars
Upstart
panamaxis
M Dragon

The following special applications were accepted. If you'd like to inquire why yours was rejected, feel free to either hit either Jabba or I on IRC, or send us a forum PM. You two fellows have to send in sentences also.

jrrrrrrr
Pidge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)