Project UU Teambuilding Competition V2 - On Hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to come forward with the truth about the message that taxicabby has writtten

In no means did I intent or want for him to vote for me, I simply said please vote for which team you think is best which is in no means is my team! (imma garbage builder) I simply wanted my good friend taxi to express his freedom of speech on Pokemon Showdown by giving him the confidence boost that he need to vote which changes the underused teambuilding thread as we know It. I simply said I've come too far to lose the vote because I simply wanted taxi to see the team that I made, and the corruption was a mere joke a jest between 2 friends one could say. Overall I think taxicabby (yes a taxi, not a cooler car) is spouting complete nonsense and is trying to accuse me of utter bullshit! I think that I should no go to UU jail due to the lack of evidence and witnesses towards the crime thank you for reading and TaxiCab I will be seeing you in smogon court for Defamation of Character. Im voting for Sickist by the way cuz I love mamo, you may take away my teambuilding royalties but you cannot take away my voice!!!!!!!
ok tory lanez

Lily

wouldn't that be fine, dear
is a Tutoris a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
UU Leader
Sorry that this is so late, uni's starting and I'm a little busy! Congratulations on the win, driftingover! Your submission will be added to the OP shortly.

Week 9 - Ribombee

Use any set you want!

Ribombee is cool. It's got a few sets now, both webs leads and boots sets with 3 attacks, roost, quiver dance etc are all great! Not much time to write this one up but I'm excited to see what you guys come up with.

Submissions are due Friday, October 9th.

Lily

wouldn't that be fine, dear
is a Tutoris a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
UU Leader
...well that one didn't work!

Regardless, I'm going to be putting this project on hold for about a month until things settle in with the Crown Tundra DLC and will start it up again once we know what's happening on that front. Stay tuned until then!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)