Tournament UU Trio Tour 2- Won by Wanka- Last friday at 11:47 AM- idt you understand the consequences of winning a college soccer game

Ladies, Gentlemen, and whoever else is reading this, it is time for the UU Trio tour finals!!! After multiple rounds of qualification, we have narrowed it down to the last two teams, who will compete for both glory and a custom avatar. Both these teams consist of extremely talented players who deserve to be here. Now, lets introduce the matchup!

Ladder still matters vs Wanka- Last friday at 11:47 AM- idt you understand the consequences of winning a college soccer game
Adaam vs Pak
ramolost vs Indigo Plateau
pokemonisfun
vs Accel

The Deadline for these games is June 27 at 11:59 PM PST! Players, it would be great if you all were able to tag the matches tag in discord or let us know here what time you are playing so we can all see it in real time!​

Last edited:

Adaam

إسمي جف
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Grand Slam Winner
as ur opponent i deny this extension
shut the fridge that's my teammate you're talking to. I just came back from my vacation in the Florida Keys where the water gave me diarrhea for 7 days when I received a call saying one of the clowns escaped the circus, and I'm needed to wrangle him back. Luckily for them, and unluckily for you, I always prioritize my career over self-care so I hijacked the first flight back home and am ready to show you how a real player clicks buttons.

Monky25 I propose the matchups are swapped and I instead face resident Cro-Magnon Indigo Plateau over Pak.

ramolost

parfum quartier
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
shut the fridge that's my teammate you're talking to. I just came back from my vacation in the Florida Keys where the water gave me diarrhea for 7 days when I received a call saying one of the clowns escaped the circus, and I'm needed to wrangle him back. Luckily for them, and unluckily for you, I always prioritize my career over self-care so I hijacked the first flight back home and am ready to show you how a real player clicks buttons.

Monky25 I propose the matchups are swapped and I instead face resident Cro-Magnon Indigo Plateau over Pak.
all these words so u face unviable ip instead of Pak (better than ip)

Indigo Plateau

is a Community Leaderis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
UU Leader

I went to the keys yesterday and have no diarrhea. do you just want to fight me because you’re jealous I got to enjoy the florida sun without diarrhea?

Monky25 this dude’s not ready to use something other than keldeo ditto for a round zzz

Adaam

إسمي جف
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Grand Slam Winner
Ggs Pak Accel and Indigo Plateau you guys were strong opponents and deserving of the custom.

This was a fun tournament and comparable to the time I first went to Water Country as a kid, and the time when I lost my virginity (assuming I did, I imagine once I do it’s as fun as UU trio tour). Thanks pokemonisfun for only losing one game all tour and ramolost for winning only one game all tour.

Thanks TDK and Lilburr for inventing UU, allowing UU trio tour to exist. Thanks Zarel for inventing Smogon and thus allowing UU trio tour to exist (and also offering a custom to the winner). Thanks Monky25 for hosting this tour and thus allowing UU trio tour to exist.

We will be back and stronger than ever next year. Look out world, ladder has, and always will, matter.

LNumbers

When it's all been said and done, I'm still my #1
I just realized since Ramolost is playing we are surely losing

it was fun and I'm glad we got to be runner up this year after semi finalist last year

shout outs to my friends Adaam ramolost for having a decent tournament and my friend vivalospride and avarice who I tested with in this prestigious tournament

many other friends thanks all, hope to win next year
I agree, but you´ve forgotten that ramo is playing Indigeau Puto, soooooo... you´re prolly gonna win after all lol. I mean, the double spore play from ramolost was next level whereas trash can ip taunted a 17% Salamence lmao. Do your thing and get his head, champ ramolost!

Oh, and more importantly, don´t let Adaam sabotage you once again

Making this post as a precautionary announcement but as a reminder: the upcoming tier shifts will NOT affect this last game for the finals. This means anything that rises is still legal and anything that drops is illegal. It may seem obvious but better to make sure it’s clear. Tagging ramolost Indigo Plateau to make sure they see this announcement

pokemonisfun

Banned deucer.

Indigo Plateau

is a Community Leaderis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
UU Leader
won with a timely crit, ggs

we don’t want the custom avi so team Wanka- Last friday at 11:47 AM- idt you understand the consequences of winning a college soccer game formally requests that our opps receive it. we are happy with the pride of winning

thanks to Monky25 & Magnum for the smoothly run tour. Adaam is fat, ramolost can suck a toe for the 2+ week johning, pokemonisfun is cool but teamed with these losers so toe sucker by association. enjoy the garfield avi

Well everyone, that's it! Congrats to team Wanka- Last friday at 11:47 AM- idt you understand the consequences of winning a college soccer game for winning the tournament with a great overall performance. Great job to the runner up team Ladder Still matters for a job well done, and congrats to getting a custom avatar for them to use! Lastly, great job to everyone who signed up and decided to play in this tour. Special thanks to Lilburr and Magnum for helping me host this tour, it was a great pleasure hosting this tour, and I'd be glad to host many other things in the future. Until then, its been fun!

ramolost

parfum quartier
I agree, but you´ve forgotten that ramo is playing Indigeau Puto, soooooo... you´re prolly gonna win after all lol. I mean, the double spore play from ramolost was next level whereas trash can ip taunted a 17% Salamence lmao. Do your thing and get his head, champ ramolost!

Oh, and more importantly, don´t let Adaam sabotage you once again
i'm so sorry i failed you please seek for forgiveness even if i dont deserve it clark

LNumbers

When it's all been said and done, I'm still my #1
i'm so sorry i failed you please seek for forgiveness even if i dont deserve it clark
dw, it´s fine champ. We all know that Adaam sabotaged you again... he just can´t stop it, it´s unbelievable. Idk what you did that made him hate you so much. Perhaps he´s just jealous of your great uupl record and wanted revenge. Anyway grats on your custom avi!!

Accel Indigo Plateau Pak Trashtalking aside, ip´s team sucked. Huh? Oh, I forgot that I didn´t wanna be brutally honest, sryy. Now, for real: Great work guys, you 100% deserved to win this tour and I´m rlly happy you guys won! Also wanted to say that it´s rlly admirable to give away the free custom, cause the purpose of this tour was to have fun and play some fun games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)