Tournament UU Trio Tour 2- Won by Wanka- Last friday at 11:47 AM- idt you understand the consequences of winning a college soccer game

Raptor

is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
Hey everyone, didn’t think I needed to make this post but might as well since there’s a bit of confusion going on rn. Despite this being an unofficial tour, tour banned players are not allowed to compete. They were banned for a reason and rules say I cannot allow them to participate. I don’t make the rules, I just enforce them. those who initially wanted to team with a banned person can find someone who isn’t banned as their teammate if they still want to play in this tour. Sorry for the inconvenience

Last edited:
To clear up what is shown above, Codename Magnum was not notified of the fact that tour banned people are not allowed to play even in unofficial tours in time and thus gave them the approval despite them not being allowed to play. I am terribly sorry for all the confusion that is happening right now, but to once again reinforce what are the rules: tour banned people are NOT allowed to play despite this being an unofficial tour.

Hey everyone, Monky here. Gonna make a few announcements. First, thank you all so much for showing an interest in this tour. The amount of signups I was expecting has far been exceeded by now and I'm glad to be a part of such a great community. I'm really excited to host this tour and see how it develops as time goes on. Secondly, I would like to say that we are a bit less than halfway through the sign up period! This means that time is running out for those who haven't signed up yet, so if you are interested in joining this tour don't be afraid to drop a signup. Lastly, there are a few teams that only have two players and would appreciate a third member, so if you want to join but are unable to find a team here are some people you can team up with.
One team is currently composed of Aqua∞Ring Fathiryxi
Another is currently composed of StarFalcon555 and TotomonGang
So if you are looking for some people to partner up with here are some teams in the process of being made. That's all from me, I'll see you again for round 1!

Rae

valiance and vigor
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Now that signups are closed, it's time for Week 1! Here are your matchups, Captains!

Round 1 Pairings

2 - Team ganyu fans  vs 
Team The Mantis Bandit Kings - 0

Lilburr vs Bandkrook
Juno vs Kink
LNumbers
vs BigFatMantis

0 - Team DartingDreepys  vs  Team irmaos pravida - 2

SerenalovesAsh1234 vs hs
TheDarkRising vs Askov
ashbala99 vs Luthier

2 - Team ICE CHEST AVALUGGS 2  vs 
CHORA AGORA RI DEPOIS :performing_arts: - 0

Lolito vs Thiago Nunes
(ACT) CaesarzeppeliXD vs Pataozinho
Grillo vs toinha

2 - Team The Man itself and two amigos  vs  Team Average UU Enjoyers - 0

tlenit vs KSt3ve
Xiri vs Cam
TMM vs robjr

Team MONALOVERS  vs  Team Following in TDK's footsteps my team had decided we will not have a name

miraage vs Aqua∞Ring (extension)

Pannuracotta vs Fathiryxi
Seasons
vs Attitude adjuster

2 - Team Pandora en su máxima expresión vs  Team Raimon - 0

Gondra vs RacsoZeta
Lycans vs JuanS13
beatiful vs Croissant

Team wanka - Last Friday at 11:17 AM vs  Team The UU Bunnies Justice

Pak vs Adrift and Alone (ACT)
Indigo Plateau
vs scorbunnys
Accelgor vs notsotryharding33 (extension)

2 - Team Ladder Still Matters  vs 
Team the sensei sucks scraggies - 0

Adaam vs gum
Ramolost vs Sensei Axew
pokemonisfun vs Punny

0 -
Team très rapide raichu alola  vs  Team In - 2

McSim vs Freeroamer
Fraolain vs Chaitanya
Dieu Amphibien vs Sabella

0 - Team A todo Gaz  vs  Team Franchouchou - 2

Silksong vs Wamr
Raichy vs Endill
Haru vs Lets In The Sun

2 - Team Noisy Simpers  vs  Team Tapu Finito - 0

RaJ.Shoot vs AzZoCcX
KJLX vs Acselsior13
abd1710 vs Prof. Otaku

1 - Team Panda Milkshake  vs  Team money - 1

JustFranco
vs Ara
Luirromen vs Goblin
Kitten Milk vs bb skarm (extension)

0 - Team LAURELS  vs  Team Avarice and the two wolves - 2

Ron...5 vs Estarossa
Crow Music
vs Avarice
Winterains vs Expulso

2 - Team #DontBanLightClay  vs 
Team Elizabeth Olsen Fan Club - 0

StarFalcon5555 vs Mystras Leoxses
TotomonGang
vs TeamCharm
SOMALIA vs vp4P1//0n

0 - Team Playerbase Moment  vs  Team For Real - 2

CBU
vs Moutemoute
Mindnight vs basininho
Draphirion vs ProDigeZz

2 - Team gm idiots  vs 
Team mario moon y asociados - 0

Maki vs mimikyu dayo 69
Lyss vs AmyQuaris
umbry vs Spectral Thief

The other nine teams are currently subbed, so worry not! For those playing this week, the deadline is exactly 7 days from now, so get in contact with your teammates and opponents and may the tournament commence!​

Last edited:
Hey everyone, in case you haven't seen it yet, UU Banned Light Clay. Still, it will be legal for round 1. To repeat and make this clear, Light clay is legal for round 1 of this tournament. Make sure to post replays, I'm looking forward to some great matches!

• Love
Reactions: Rae

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)