Tournament UU Trio Tour [Won by Choice Banded Canadian Booty]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily

wouldn't that be fine, dear
is a Tutoris a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
UU Leader
Approved by Accelgor

thank you to lyd for making a better banner than i could

Hi! This is UU Trio Tour (woat name im sorry), a UU tournament where you team up with two of your friends on Smogon to play a best-of-three against another team in SWSH, USUM and ORAS UU!

When signing up, your team captain must choose which player is playing which tier. For example, I may captain a team with my friends Bob and Joe, and in my signup post I would say "Lily will be playing SWSH UU, Bob will be playing USUM UU, Joe will be playing ORAS UU."

The tournament will be single-elimination. Once you choose to play a tier, you're stuck with that tier for the duration of the tournament, so make sure you actually choose the tier you want to play and clear it up with your teammates beforehand.

Each round will last a week with extensions being given if truly necessary. PM me on discord (Lily#0123) or post in the thread if you need an extension. All games must be played on Pokemon Showdown!, on either the main or smogtours server. Replays are preferred but not necessary. You must follow the standard tournament rules and general guidelines found here.

To sign up, you and your partner must have Smogon accounts, and only one of you needs to have a sign up post. You must tag your friends in the post and must also give a team name!

Ghosting will not be allowed, even with your own teammates.

SIGNUPS END SUNDAY MAY 31ST BTW
Haxorus will also be banned in SWSH games! I'll make a separate post saying this when I post matchups bc people will miss this

Team Name:
Player 1 + Tier:
Player 2 + Tier:
Player 3 + Tier:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)