Tournament UU World Cup II - Finals [Won by Europe]

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD

Hosted by me and Indigo Plateau
Spreadsheet

Good luck and congratulations to teams Europe and US Northeast for reaching the finals. Last year team US Northeast came away with the title, so let's see if they can defend it, or if team Europe will take the throne and become champions.

Announcements Thread
Tiebreaks & Qualifiers

Reminders and Rules:
- Liepard, Purrloin, and Riolu are banned from BW UU
- Baton Pass is banned from BW UU, DPP UU, and ADV UU
- All standard tournament rules apply

Europe (5) vs (1) US Northeast

SS: Punny vs robjr
SS: LNumbers vs Star
SS: umbry vs Sabella
SM: Pohjis vs Adaam
ORAS: Lyss vs HT
BW: Ark vs Finchinator
DPP: TonyFlygon vs Accel
ADV: Garay oak vs Bouff

Deadline: Sunday, October 3rd at 11:59 PM EST

Last edited:
Won vs Finch, gg. Gonna use this to give a huge shoutout to choolio, who's been making sure I don't bring dogshit all tour, even though he and I are both understandably unhappy with some of my play (like risking an unnecessary crit here). Win the rest, Europe!

LNumbers

When it's all been said and done, I'm still my #1
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
GOAT Lyss

also won vs star, gg https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen8uu-583996 s/o to my boy pokemonisfun thanks for this amazing team brother <3

At long last, we´ve made it guys. We´ve actually won uuwc and burned down fucking America. I´m so damn proud of you all. Literally all of you have been doing so well whether it was your support or your games. I´ve said it so many time already, but I truly love this team. This was literally teaming w/ friends and it´s been so fun. Thanks a ton to umbry (aka uumbry) for managing w/ me and also to Lilburr for letting me manage. I´m probably gonna write a short résumé soon, but till then: Thanks for everything guys and it was an honor to team with y´all!
❤️

Accel

thanks for the memories
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
GOAT Lyss

also won vs star, gg https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen8uu-583996 s/o to my boy pokemonisfun thanks for this amazing team brother <3

At long last, we´ve made it guys. We´ve actually won uuwc and burned down fucking America. I´m so damn proud of you all. Literally all of you have been doing so well whether it was your support or your games. I´ve said it so many time already, but I truly love this team. This was literally teaming w/ friends and it´s been so fun. Thanks a ton to umbry (aka uumbry) for managing w/ me and also to Lilburr for letting me manage. I´m probably gonna write a short résumé soon, but till then: Thanks for everything guys and it was an honor to team with y´all!
❤️
To be fair, we burned down the other half of America in the semifinals civil war. Congratulations to Europe for finishing the job!

LNumbers

When it's all been said and done, I'm still my #1
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
To be fair, we burned down the other half of America in the semifinals civil war. Congratulations to Europe for finishing the job!
yeah, but WCOP still hurts. I had to pay them back somehow, so I just told everyone we´re gonna burn down the entire continent. But yeah, I´ve definitely chosen the right co-manager for this job.

1633299531564.png

Also: Thanks a ton man! You guys have been killing it in this tour as well and you were nothing other than a really tough opponent to beat! Looking forward to our rematch next year guys!

Lyssa

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
DPL Champion
Not gonna make a long post but i really wanted to thank Ark for all the help he has been giving me in the past year, especially in oras where i used his teams 95% of the time, including this tour. Your builds might be a bit too crackhead sometimes but every team felt really good for someone that is as picky as me, and i definitely couldn't go positive without you. Also huge thanks to Pak for the huge amount of games we played in the last couple of months, i basically picked up the tier from 0 not too long ago and being able to play/discuss with the person that basically made oras as we know it nowdays has been really fun and helpful for me.
As for Europe, this tour was really fun and i loved our chat. Thanks to LNumbers and umbry for picking me, for everyone in our team/chat for being amazing and to Garay oak for being the best teammate someone can ask for.
See you all in the next tour!

Congrats Europe - 5-1 vs this lineup is quite incredible. Grats to all other teams who did well and made enjoyable games, in particular Drogba In Shenhua for drafting a China team that defied expectations
For a new guy here,really enjoy DPP UU tier and when ban dugtrio.
l joined ps half and a year ago,learned DPP a year ago and learned DPP UU just for three months.Thanks my captain to give me a chance here.I know I'm not the best but I tried to be the most imaginative one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)