- Tournament matches must be played in [Gen 7] OU. The only Pokemon allowed in these matches are Pokemon that are in UU or BL. If you use an OU Pokemon, you will be disqualified. Each round is best-of-one.
- This tournament will not be affected by bans or unbans by the UU tiering council. If a Pokemon is banned, it will be allowed in all further rounds of the tournament anyway.
- Pokemon that have been banned from UU but are OU by usage are NOT allowed in this tournament. This includes Tornadus-Therian. Mega Gyarados and Mega Alakazam are also not allowed in this tournament, as they were never banned from UU and are thus not part of BL.
- Future tiering changes will impact this tournament; if a Pokemon rises from UU or BL to OU, it will be banned in the next round of the tournament. On the other hand, if a Pokemon drops from OU to BL or UU, it will be unbanned in the next round.
- Replays are mandatory! Feel free to either post the replay in your win post or PM it to me, just make sure that I have it in some manner. If I do not see a replay, your win will not count.
- Sleep Clause: A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing Pokémon.
- Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same Pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
- Evasion Clause: A player cannot use the moves Double Team or Minimize in their Pokémon's movesets.
- OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
- Timer Clause: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
- Endless Battle Clause: Any moveset on any pokemon that is capable of intentionally causing an endless battle is banned from competitive play.
If you have any questions about the tournament or its rules, feel free to message me on Smogon, Discord, or PS.
Post "in" or "free raptor" to sign up. Signups end Monday, March 26th!