Tournament UUFPL - The Dream Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
BIG UUFPL ANNOUNCEMENT RIGHT HERE IN THIS POST EVERYBODY READ RN:

The Managers and Teams have been decided! Here are you teams and managers for the Under Used Farm Premier League!

TEAM A: Tropical Malamar Militia :Malamar: - Manager: TMM
TEAM B: Entralink Enteis :Entei: - Manager: faded love
TEAM C: Yanmegatron and the Destroyers :Yanmega: - Manager: SOMALIA
TEAM D: Bad Lombres de Po Town :Lombre: - Manager: Yami
TEAM E: Hungry Hungry Hippowdons :Hippowdon: - Manager: Estarossa
TEAM F: Blipbug City Battlegirls :Blipbug: - Manager: Ramolost
TEAM G: Flapple Bottom Jeans :Flapple: - Manager: avarice
TEAM H: Tangela Ever After :Tangela: - Manager: Luirromen

All managers have elected to self-retain themselves. Here are the prices:
  • TMM - $11k Self Retain
  • faded love - $10k Self Retain
  • SOMALIA - $20k Self Retain
  • Yami - $10k Self Retain
  • Estarossa - $10k Self Retain
  • Ramolost - $13k Self Retain
  • avarice - $14k Self Retain
  • Luirromen - $11k Self Retain

Additionally, the following managers have already posted ways to contact them so you can bother them extensively until they draft you:

Other managers will likely provide info later as well.

FINALLY, A SPECIAL TREAT FOR EVERYONE:

WE WILL BE HAVING A UUFPL PRE-DRAFT TRAINING CAMP ON SATURDAY, MARCH 13, @ 4:30PM EST (GMT-5), 1:30PM PST, 9:30PM GMT!!!! (OMG THAT'S LESS THAN 24 HOURS AWAY!!!!!)

This will be held in a separate subroom of the PS UU Room - so just be in the UU Room at that time and it will eventually get revealed.

FAQ:

Q:
Wtf is a pre-draft training camp that sounds dumb af?
A: Basically, it's where any of the players that signed up can go and do some fights to either shake off the rust, as well as show off their skills to managers, scouts, manager surrogates, GameFreak Executives, etc.

Q: How long does it last?
A: It will probably be about two hours but you can just pop in whenever.

Q: Do I have to go?
A: No, and actually a lot of managers host their own practice sessions/tryouts individually so you should ideally contact them for more specific information on what they are looking for.

Q: How does it work?
A: I will be there to organize it so everyone knows what they are doing, but in a nutshell: you will just fight other players there in whatever formats you're looking to play, and post the the link to the fights in the chat so managers can spectate if they wish.

Q: I can't make it!!!
A: Don't worry, as I said before, most managers will pay more attention to their own personal sessions, this is just a more public/open one for everyone generally.

PLAYER SIGNUPS ARE STILL OPEN!!!!

If you want to participate in UUFPL, sign up below - sign ups will remain open for about another week from today.

HAVE FUN!

Tags:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)