V-Create Victini coming to America

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Official Site

Nintendo released today that a special Victini will be released in conjunction with the Black/White movie. So from December 3rd (opening of the movie) til December 31st, you will be able to download this Victini off of WiFi. Apart from coming in a Cherish Ball, Victini will have some special moves. V-Create, it's own signature move, along with signature moves of the cover legend, Fusion Flare and Fusion Bolt.

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
About damn time this Victini came stateside. I wonder how long until the Reshiram and Zekrom are released.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The UK has had this announced for the same dates. While the rest of Europe is still listed as 'soon' (although it'll probably be the same dates for them as well).

The Japanese version of this Victini had a random nature, so I assume this one as well.

I would like if this is distributed over wifi. It would allow people all over the world with Game carts(Not Korean/Japanese IIRC) to get it.

I held out on catching the one at Liberty Island from March since it was so helpful EV training. Looks like it's paid off, can't wait to RNG one of these babies myself!

Hoping Brazil gets this Victini via WiFi, too. [3]

(Poll, Rugged Mountain, and now V-Create Victini, finally Nintendo of America is working!)

To the brazilian guys: The games we buy here in Brazil are mostly imported from the US, i.e: you most likely have the american version of the game. So yes, we'll be able to download Victini too. EDIT - Similarly, if you imported the japanese version, you should have downloaded your Victini during the japanese event lol

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
To the brazilian guys: The games we buy here in Brazil are mostly imported from the US, i.e: you most likely have the american version of the game. So yes, we'll be able to download Victini too. EDIT - Similarly, if you imported the japanese version, you should have downloaded your Victini during the japanese event lol
The Japanese version was not available over WiFi :(

When they mean WiFi events, it means that it'd be released worldwide, no?

looking forward to FUSION BOLT Victini if this is true

While this is no confirmation of this event, I can say that I've gotten access to, thou sometimes ignored, all the wifi gifts recently released (within the last year or so), and I live in Australia, so one would assume if it can get to the middle of nowhere I live in, then there are few places it wouldn't reach, as soon as it gets on Wifi.

I certainly hope it gets released here. It would give me an excuse to learn to RNG Wondercards, so far I've only learnt how to non-C-Gear RNG. And it would replace the Victini I gave to a friend after he missed the first event.

I'm still not sure of the competitive implications of having Fusion Bolt or Fusion Flare, nor do I want to theorymon much, but it would be nice to see V-Create on Victini, if only because a Pokemon without its signature move is ridiculous to me.

Simulator-wise everyone has already been using V-Create Victini from the moment it was released in Japan.

I don't remember if Victini is allowed in WiFi or not, considering that you can't use it for the Battle Subway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)