V.I.P Showcase Galleria

Hey there,

Can you CMT for these two pokemon, please?

(Dream ball)
Female Adamant No Guard Karrablast
31/31/31/17/31/31
Ot : Neriifur 14469
Pursuit, Drill Run, Megahorn, Knock Off
Bred by me, hatched by Nerii-Fur
Fully Redis
(Premiere ball)
Female Calm Regenerator Foongus
31/31/31/31/31/31
Ot : Dennis 17710
Absorb, Stun Spore, Poison Powder
Bred by me, hatched by FullBuster93
Fully Redis

Hey there,

Can you CMT for these two pokemon, please?

(Dream ball)
Female Adamant No Guard Karrablast
31/31/31/17/31/31
Ot : Neriifur 14469

Pursuit, Drill Run, Megahorn, Knock Off
Bred by me, hatched by Nerii-Fur
Fully Redis
(Premiere ball)
Female Calm Regenerator Foongus
31/31/31/31/31/31
Ot : Dennis 17710

Absorb, Stun Spore, Poison Powder
Bred by me, hatched by FullBuster93
Fully Redis
some credits would be nice when you eventually breed gen 7 stuffs :). I have everything from previous gen.

also, this would be a gen 6 trade since I don't want to transfer these shinies to gen 7. So you have to do the transfer your own.

some credits would be nice when you eventually breed gen 7 stuffs :). I have everything from previous gen.

also, this would be a gen 6 trade since I don't want to transfer these shinies to gen 7. So you have to do the transfer your own.
A Pokemon Trade on Gen 6 is fine. And I'll be more than happy to add credit points on the list. ;)

I'm back for sword and shield. All my pokemon pre gen 8 are now not for trade in this thread and will only be used as a reference. If you already have my pokemon from before you can do whatever with it.

Here is what i can breed for now, will update and make them pretty later

Adamant HA 31/31/31/x/31/31 Applin in
. It has Sucker Punch, Rollout, Defense Curl, Recycle

Modest HA 31/x/31/31/31/31 Sinistea in
. This thing is genderless so no eggmoves

Adamant HA 31/x/31/31/31 Galar Farfetch in
. It has Counter, Feint, Quick Guard, Quick Attack

Again please ignore the simple format lol, don't have time yet. New projects

Jolly Inner Focus (HA) Darumaka 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Focus Punch, Hammer Arm, Take Down, Power-up Punch

Adamant Heavy Metal (HA) Cufant 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Double Edge, Defense Curl, Whirlwind, Curse
, i can breed Sheer Force 31/31/31/x/31/31 spread upon request

Hey, I'd be down to trade for that darumaka!
I'd take your Duradulon 31/x/31/31/31/31 spread if it's a Male. Else I'd take your first male that you got (i will pass down the HA myself since i have HA)

So

Mine 31/31/31/x/31/31 HA (Inner Focus) Darukama in a Moon Ball (Male/Female) for your

Male Duradulon in a Moon Ball, either 31/x/31/31/31/31 or the first male that you got.

Sounds good?

I'd take your Duradulon 31/x/31/31/31/31 spread if it's a Male. Else I'd take your first male that you got (i will pass down the HA myself since i have HA)

So

Mine 31/31/31/x/31/31 HA (Inner Focus) Darukama in a Moon Ball (Male/Female) for your

Male Duradulon in a Moon Ball, either 31/x/31/31/31/31 or the first male that you got.

Sounds good?
That sounds good! I'd perfer a Female darukama just cause that would make breeding a 6 iv spread easier!

Last edited:
Oh, would you also be willing to trade for a snorm & Falinks? I'd love to get those as well!
chewtle 31/31/31/x/31/31 spread and arrokuda 31/31/31/x/31/31 spread for my advertise spread?

both swift swim and swift swim

also do you like modest or timid snom

Last edited:
chewtle 31/31/31/x/31/31 spread and arrokuda 31/31/31/x/31/31 spread for my advertise spread?

also do you like modest or timid snom
That sounds good! Also timid would be best. Also if snom could be female that would also be really helpful. I am doing some breeding on a japanese save to get some parents so As soon as I am done I'll breed you the mons!

That sounds good! Also timid would be best. Also if snom could be female that would also be really helpful. I am doing some breeding on a japanese save to get some parents so As soon as I am done I'll breed you the mons!
that can be done, just a little bit longer. Will pm when finished.

What would you want for a Level HA Cufant? I don't mind about a perfect IV spread; the HA (and ball) are the main thing I'm after

What would you want for a Level HA Cufant? I don't mind about a perfect IV spread; the HA (and ball) are the main thing I'm after
what do you have to offer? I'd take anything, apricorn balls, pokemon, BPs, etc...
If you don't have anything then I would like you to catch 3 pokemon for me to fill my pokedex

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)