V.I.P Showcase Galleria

Suupuushan
Quiet Hp Ice | Simple | Camerupt
♀
OT: Rosé | ID: 52336
31.x.31.31.31.0
Nickname is a reference to Suupuushan from Houshin Engi. Hatched by AdelaideAdelaide

Syd
Modest | Natural Cure | Altaria
♀
OT: MAC | ID: 59443
31.x.31.31.31.31
Nickname is a personal reference. Hatched by mac.anime

Shirahoshi
Bold | Marvel Scale | Milotic
♀
OT: Zeddikus | ID: 35262
Nickname is a reference to Shirahoshi from One Piece. Hatched by Zheddikus

I will only do these for selected few

Pele
Quiet | Solid Rock | Camerupt
♀
OT: TyVip | ID: 381316
Pele is the Hawaiian Goddess of Volcanoes

Conis
Modest | Natural Cure | Altaria
♀
Nickname is a reference to Conis from One Piece

Shirahoshi
Timid | Competitive | Milotic
♀
Nickname is a reference to Shirahoshi from One Piece​

Christian

Memento audere semper
is a Community Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi TyVip ~ Can you please check my thread for your Gina, the Quiet 0 Atk/0 Spe Hatterene?
I wanted to get a Quiet TR Hatterene for a while now, but never managed to RNG one myself. You can pick as many Pokémon as you desire for her, let me know!

Hi TyVip ~ Can you please check my thread for your Gina, the Quiet 0 Atk/0 Spe Hatterene?
I wanted to get a Quiet TR Hatterene for a while now, but never managed to RNG one myself. You can pick as many Pokémon as you desire for her, let me know!
May I get Royce the Timid 0 atk dragapult?
and
Garuda the Yveltal too ( OT: Leggende2018 | ID: 050418 | Alola (Sun)) [No Sun/US to inject these for my personal use]

Since this is a 2 to 1, if you want I can trade you the egg (info listed below) that you can hatch it with your OT.

If not then this is Gina current info
Level 100, EV train in 252 hp/252 SpAtk/4 def
Psychic, Dazzling Gleam, Mystical Fire, Protect
Dynamax Level 10, All PP Max, No G-Max Shroom since I don't have the DLC atm
Also No Ribbons yet

[06:52:58] - TyVip-828588: Encounter: 14200:

Egg (Hatenna) (F) IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
Ability: Anticipation Level: 1
Shiny: Yes
Quiet Nature -
Confusion - Play Nice

Last edited:

Christian

Memento audere semper
is a Community Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
May I get Royce the Timid 0 atk dragapult?
and
Garuda the Yveltal too ( OT: Leggende2018 | ID: 050418 | Alola (Sun)) [No Sun/US to inject these for my personal use]

Since this is a 2 to 1, if you want I can trade you the egg (info listed below) that you can hatch it with your OT.

If not then this is Gina current info
Level 100, EV train in 252 hp/252 SpAtk/4 def
Psychic, Dazzling Gleam, Mystical Fire, Protect
Dynamax Level 10, All PP Max, No G-Max Shroom since I don't have the DLC atm
Also No Ribbons yet

[06:52:58] - TyVip-828588: Encounter: 14200:

Egg (Hatenna) (F) IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
Ability: Anticipation Level: 1
Shiny: Yes
Quiet Nature -
Confusion - Play Nice
That‘s a deal :) By the way, I will take the trained version, I want something with a different OT

I will contact you on Discord to arrange our trade ~

Zoro
Careful | Technician | Scizor
♂

OT: Milo | ID: 39135
31.31.31.x.31.31
Nickname is a reference to Zoro from One Piece. Hatched by equiuszahhax

Baka Marimo
Adamant | Technician | Scizor
♂
OT: Melvin | ID: 57798
Nickname is a reference to Zoro's nickname from One Piece. Hatched by mini-munch

Jinbe
Adamant | Damp | Swampert
♂
OT: Demetria | ID: 34415
31.31.31.x.31.31
Nickname is a reference to Jinbe from One Piece. Hatched by Mackenzie

Jinbē

Retire these so every strawhat will have an equal # of ribbons if I choose to do them

More Strawhat Pirates yay

Nico Robin
Timid | Natural Cure | Roserade
♀
Nico Robin is the archaeologist of the Straw Hat Pirates, Robin ate the Hana Hana no Mi, a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit at a very young age as she is seen using its powers at the age of eight. "Hana" (花?) is the Japanese word for "Bloom" and "Flower", and reflects the nature of the user's power to sprout their body parts like a blooming flower

Nami
Modest | Forecast | Castform
♀
"Cat Burglar" Nami is the navigator of the Straw Hat Pirates. Her dream is to make a map of the entire world. Not only she has been shown to continuously and accurately predict various normal weather conditions, but she is also capable of predicting and handling the almost unnatural, unpredictable, and inexplicable weather conditions of the Grand Line, being more than capable in navigating through these conditions

God Usopp
Lonely | Chlorophyll | Shiftry
♂
"God" Usopp is the sniper of the Straw Hat Pirates. His prominent feature is his long nose and he is very good at using Pop Green (Plants Power)

Roronoa Zoro
Adamant | Technician | Scizor
♂
Roronoa Zoro, also known as "Pirate Hunter" Zoro, is the swordsman and combatant of the Straw Hat Pirates. His dream is to become the greatest swordsman in the world, in order to honor a promise he made to his deceased childhood friend Kuina

Baka Marimo
Careful | Technician | Scizor
♂
Zoro's other remarkable feature is his cropped green hair, which Sanji often teases him about by calling him "marimo", it gets upgrade to "baka marimo" (idiot moss-head) during Skypiea

Jinbe
Adamant | Damp | Swampert
♂
"Knight of the Sea" Jinbe is the helmsman of the Straw Hat Pirates. Jinbe is a whale shark fish-man and a powerful master of Fish-Man Karate​

I have like lots of thing to catch up, might as well showcase the interesting stuff
50% sync of the time, it works every time [thundurus]
Meant to be the Physical set the cool kids are into nowadays in gen 8
also I have no idea if it is a square because i'm lazy and haven't checked that

Christian and I both saw the Bold Moltres so we did it on the same day, moltres and zapdos have the same spread

Ifrit
Jolly | Inner Focus | Entei

OT: TyVip | ID: 07656
"The incarnation of fire and fury, worshiped by the lizard-like Amalj'aa tribe. Even amongst the primals, Ifrit is highly given to savagery, his temper quick to erupt in a conflagration of death. His breath ignites the very air, his claws melt the strongest steel, and his twisted horns scorch the heavens. Those who would face him must be prepared to withstand the fires of hell. "
Ifrit, Lord of the Inferno, primal of the Amalj'aa from Final Fantasy XIV
Soft Reset Manually on the 2DS, and RNG using Poke Transporter

Suzaku
Bold | Flame Body | Moltres

OT: Aldora | ID: 05026
Pokémon Trainer Club Newsletter - Legit Wondercard (X save)
One of the Ssu-Ling, celestial creatures of Chinese myth. It is a giant bird that is said to chirp in five beautiful voices. It represents the direction south, the season of summer, and the element of fire

Anivia
Timid | Snow Cloak | Articuno

Anivia, the Cryophoenix from League of Legends

Chidori
Timid | Static | Zapdos

Tachibana was in possession of a famous sword called Chidori . One day, while he was still a young man, he was taking shelter under a tree, as it was raining. Suddenly, a bolt of lightning struck him. However, Tachibana used his Chidori to cut the Thunder God inside the lightning bolt, allowing him to survive

Shanks
Timid | Justified | Keldeo

OT: GF | ID: 10016
Pokémon 20th Anniversary - Legit Wondercard (X Save)
"Red-Haired" Shanks, also commonly known as "Red Hair", is the captain of the Red Hair Pirates and a member of the Four Emperors that rule over the New World
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Geundoowun
Jolly | Prankster | Thundurus

OT: Thuanny | ID: 54777
Geundoowun is a cloud the Monkey King himself can call down from anywhere on the earth from The God of High School. It is living and can control the weather according to legend aside from offensive purposes it can be used for transportation​

image0.jpgIMG_6533.jpgIMG_6458.jpgIMG_6551.jpgIMG_6550.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 1)