31/31/31/x/31/31
Quick Attack, Quick Guard, Knock Off, Counter

Brave Steelworker Dhelmise
31/31/31/x/31/0
Absorb, Rapid Spin​

Modest Aroma Veil (HA) Milcery
31/x/31/31/31/31
Tackle, Aromatic Mist, Baby-Doll Eyes, Last Resort

Update this, also just for consistency sake I will only breed modest version for now until HOME came, I have Bold/Calm variations but only some balls have it (and i have modest ditto). If you want bold/calm version of the balls just ask me and i'll check.

Only 3 egg moves because some of them become TR

Timid Snow Warning Alola Vulpix
31 | x | 31 | 31 | 31 |31
Hypnosis, Moonblast, Freeze-dry

Timid Pickup Meowth
31 | x | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Charm, Hypnosis, Parting Shot​

friend ball seedot and heavy ball klink

i'm assuming you want to do breedjects for breedjects?
on second thought, I'm gonna pass on the arrokuda, but I'm still interested in the meowth

I can do breedject for breedject unless you're happy with a 31/30/31/x/31/31 friend seedot

on second thought, I'm gonna pass on the arrokuda, but I'm still interested in the meowth

I can do breedject for breedject unless you're happy with a 31/30/31/x/31/31 friend seedot
i consider that a breedject
i'd take the klink then

Quick update

For 31 | x | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 spread now I can breed Timid, Modest, Bold, Calm.

Last edited:

Adamant Intimidate (HA) Litten
31 | 31 | 31 | x | 31 | 31
Scratch, Parting Shot, Power Trip, Fake Out

Liquid Voice (HA) Popplio
Pound, Aqua Ring, Perish Song, Life Dew​

Would you be willing to trade for a HA litten? I'd like to have one at the ready to breed since it's so good in doubles. you can check my shop for anything that interests you. I need to update it though so if you don't find anything you like I can let you know what I have yet to add in case anything sparks your fancy.

Would you be willing to trade for a HA litten? I'd like to have one at the ready to breed since it's so good in doubles. you can check my shop for anything that interests you. I need to update it though so if you don't find anything you like I can let you know what I have yet to add in case anything sparks your fancy.
do you have apriballs HA eevee or HA (super luck) togepi?

Last edited:
I have a bold HA eevee in a moon ball, and I think i got a love ball eevee from wonder trade, so I could do one of those.
i only need fast, heavy, and lure (don't care if you got them from gen 7 and transfer up)

worse case i'll can just give you a breedject of litten, i have a lot

Jolly Sand Force (HA) Diglett
31 | 31 | 31 | x | 31 | 31
Sand Attack, Metal Claw, Final Gambit

Quiet Schooling Pincurchin
31 | x | 31 | 31 | 31 | 0
Growl, Mist, Water Pulse, Take Down

Rain Dish (HA) Morelull
Growth, Leech Seed, Poison Powder, Stun Store​

i only need fast, heavy, and lure (don't care if you got them from gen 7 and transfer up)

worse case i'll can just give you a breedject of litten, i have a lot
I don't mind getting a breeject if need be. I just want the egg moves and ability. the rest i can fix on my own. but just in case, here are some of the stuff I have that aren't on my shop yet:

Moon Ball HA Eevee
Love ball HA Alolal vulpix (can be bred with roar)
Friend Ball HA Gossifleur
Dream ball HA Blipbug
Heavy ball HA Galar Meowth
Level ball HA Charmander
Love ball Togepi
Love ball Galar slowpoke
Fast ball Ferroseed
Moon ball Cottonee
Love ball Mawile
Moon ball Deino
Love ball HA Cutiefly
Moon ball HA Galar Mr.Mime
Fast ball Yamper
Dream ball Eiscune
Fast Ball Morpeko
Level ball HA Klink
Moon ball Pawniard
Dream Ball Nincada

If you happen to want more than one of these, let me know. I am interested in more on your shop but i mainly want litten to help out with ranked battles. If none of these interest you I could go for a breedject, or i could try and catch something to breed for you if i have a spare ball on hand.

Hey VIP, I have a question. Do you breed these aloha version in sw/sh? Because when i breed johto corsola in sw/sh I get the galar version. Thanks!

I don't mind getting a breeject if need be. I just want the egg moves and ability. the rest i can fix on my own. but just in case, here are some of the stuff I have that aren't on my shop yet:

Moon Ball HA Eevee
Love ball HA Alolal vulpix (can be bred with roar)
Friend Ball HA Gossifleur
Dream ball HA Blipbug
Heavy ball HA Galar Meowth
Level ball HA Charmander
Love ball Togepi
Love ball Galar slowpoke
Fast ball Ferroseed
Moon ball Cottonee
Love ball Mawile
Moon ball Deino
Love ball HA Cutiefly
Moon ball HA Galar Mr.Mime
Fast ball Yamper
Dream ball Eiscune
Fast Ball Morpeko
Level ball HA Klink
Moon ball Pawniard
Dream Ball Nincada

If you happen to want more than one of these, let me know. I am interested in more on your shop but i mainly want litten to help out with ranked battles. If none of these interest you I could go for a breedject, or i could try and catch something to breed for you if i have a spare ball on hand.
Let’s do 31/31/31/x/31/31 ha litten for moon ball bold/calm (whatever you can breed) HA eevee

Hey VIP, I have a question. Do you breed these aloha version in sw/sh? Because when i breed johto corsola in sw/sh I get the galar version. Thanks!
Give johto corsola everstone, and yes everything is breed in gen 7

sorry for double post

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)