Pet Mod VaporeMons - Randbats Set Submissions Open

dragon tera shard removes its grass STAB as well which means if you roll giga drain it's a dead slot. especially if it's supposed to be a regen pivot, the lessening of the ice weakness isn't worth forfeiting both a move that helps its longevity and lets it threaten waters and the utility of HDB. chisel regigigas is a different scenario entirely - that set doesn't have a normal move, and rock tera shard is used to make sure chisel is as strong as possible, because chisel is a really risky move if it goes wrong, and in randoms until you know the opponent's entire team you can't be certain they don't have a fat steel in the back or something similar.

you know these are for random battles, right? a lot of random sets are things that would be completely nonfunctional in standard but specifically work well in the context of an environment where you lack team preview and don't have control over what pokemon are on your team. (for example, salazzle in randoms exclusively runs toxic protect substitute flamethrower with leftovers, and anyone who has ever had to face that set knows it's a fucking nightmare.) listing specific counters to gliscor doesn't help when you roll a team of heatran grumpig seviper vaporeon arboliva passimian. scaring it out with ice / water moves is nice in theory but in practice what it frequently means is your ice or water user (if you have one, and if it hasn't already been killed before gliscor gets revealed) gets poisoned as you switch them in and then either stalled to death if they're slower via subprotect or weakened to the point that they aren't able to accomplish much.

like i said, there's a reason that sub/toxic/protect is in gliscor's regular randoms pool - because it works, and it'll broadly work just as well here. sure, there's a couple more things that hard counter it like zone and levitate gengar (though, frankly, if i was gliscor i'd be more scared of ngas), but there are things that hard counter it in standard randoms too like skarmory and bronzong and weezing, and those don't stop it from being a highly effective set because you're not guaranteed to have those specific answers. (or, if your opponent is smart and has gliscor in the back when you have revealed one of those hard counters, they'll try to get rid of it before showing that they have gliscor.)

(also, the fact that tsareena "spins on it daily" is more reason to give it something to do beyond setting spikes, not less.)

same thing said above applies to sandaconda. i'm not denying that shield dust is useful and it should be in the pool, but there's also a lot of utility in switching sandaconda in on something that can't threaten it (such as for example the aforementioned chisel regigigas), immediately trapping them because they didn't know you had sandaconda and thus threw out an attack, and then setting up to your heart's content.
then just make it be unable to roll tera shard dragon + giga drain, cuz in OU tera shard dragon is a legit set by removing its weakness and dragon rage + earth power is solid

i mean its not sub toxic gliscor... and so far gliscor hasnt run sub protect cuz a lot of stuff eats its ass otherwise. Maybe in the future but i fail to see at the moment

the thing is there is tera in randoms yet there isnt here.... you can tera gliscor to make it miserable to face but here if smth like larpras comes in and threatens wash away you are kinda forced to take dmg and basically be forced out. THere is a lot more stuff that can beat gliscor in this mod compaed to SV randbats

sure conda could have all 3 abilities, i was trying to make it run shield dust cuz its a mod change and id rather have a showcase of it but sure

Gonna vouch for Tera Dragon Hydrapple. It's the set the mon runs in Vape OU and it's very good there. Also SD+U-Turn Scizor is a pretty standard set
i still have my doubts in the context of randoms - stuff that works in OU doesn't always work in randoms. i'll take your word for it that it works, but at minimum, if dragon tera shard is in the pool i think giga drain needs to be axed and replaced with leaf storm, because (assuming levels are the same as regular randoms) non-STAB giga drain fails to 2HKO golduck and lumineon, which, at that point why do you have a grass move at all. (before anyone says anything this is not a statement about golduck and lumineon specifically. my point is that non-STAB giga drain doesn't really do its basic job of threatening your average water-type and that's a moveslot that could go to something you'd value more on the set.)

randoms also specifically doesn't allow for the generation of pivot moves alongside setup moves unless it's the only four moves you have, and setup sweeper forces scizor to carry swords dance. i know it's a normal set in standard, but again, context.

then just make it be unable to roll tera shard dragon + giga drain, cuz in OU tera shard dragon is a legit set by removing its weakness and dragon rage + earth power is solid

i mean its not sub toxic gliscor... and so far gliscor hasnt run sub protect cuz a lot of stuff eats its ass otherwise. Maybe in the future but i fail to see at the moment

the thing is there is tera in randoms yet there isnt here.... you can tera gliscor to make it miserable to face but here if smth like larpras comes in and threatens wash away you are kinda forced to take dmg and basically be forced out. THere is a lot more stuff that can beat gliscor in this mod compaed to SV randbats

sure conda could have all 3 abilities, i was trying to make it run shield dust cuz its a mod change and id rather have a showcase of it but sure
sure, that also works. i was assuming from the fact that the code might not be able to read the types of custom moves that there wasn't a whole lot of behind-the-scenes editing going on wrt how sets are generated, but if it's possible to only give dragon tera shard when you don't roll giga drain then that's a fine solution too.

i'm saying it should have the option to be subtoxic gliscor, just as it does in normal randoms. gliscor doesn't run subprotect in standard, yes, but this isn't standard. you can't count on having a taunt user or a poison-immune mon that can tank earthquake. in the example you gave, subtoxic gliscor would win that interaction if it hits toxic or uses substitute on the switch-in, unless wash away bypasses substitute and nobody told me (regular force-out damaging moves like circle throw don't force you out when used into a substitute). you don't bring gliscor out if the pokemon that's out can already threaten it, you bring it on against something that it can exploit, and there are a lot of pokemon that it can exploit - anything choice-locked into a ground or electric or fighting move, anything passive and vulnerable to poison, anything that gets scared out by earthquake. sure, it's unlikely that you'll have no answer to it whatsoever, but you're also not likely to have more than one solid counter, and if that counter is taken out before you even know you need it for gliscor, you're kinda up the creek.

plus, free turns are a lot easier to force in random battles than in standard, and a free turn is all subtoxic gliscor needs. that's why shell smash sweepers are the bane of randoms players' existences - yes, you can answer them with priority or haze or taunt or paralysis, but you aren't always going to have those tools, and you're even less likely to have them on the turn you need them, i.e. on the turn they use shell smash, before they outspeed and blow holes in two thirds of your team.

ehhh i think your wo-chien set is a better showcase of shield dust

i'm saying it should have the option to be subtoxic gliscor, just as it does in normal randoms. gliscor doesn't run subprotect in standard, yes, but this isn't standard. you can't count on having a taunt user or a poison-immune mon that can tank earthquake. in the example you gave, subtoxic gliscor would win that interaction if it hits toxic or uses substitute on the switch-in, unless wash away bypasses substitute and nobody told me (regular force-out damaging moves like circle throw don't force you out when used into a substitute). you don't bring gliscor out if the pokemon that's out can already threaten it, you bring it on against something that it can exploit, and there are a lot of pokemon that it can exploit - anything choice-locked into a ground or electric or fighting move, anything passive and vulnerable to poison, anything that gets scared out by earthquake. sure, it's unlikely that you'll have no answer to it whatsoever, but you're also not likely to have more than one solid counter, and if that counter is taken out before you even know you need it for gliscor, you're kinda up the creek.

plus, free turns are a lot easier to force in random battles than in standard, and a free turn is all subtoxic gliscor needs. that's why shell smash sweepers are the bane of randoms players' existences - yes, you can answer them with priority or haze or taunt or paralysis, but you aren't always going to have those tools, and you're even less likely to have them on the turn you need them, i.e. on the turn they use shell smash, before they outspeed and blow holes in two thirds of your team.
How is sub toxic gliscor any less annoying than spikes gliscor? if you roll sub gliscor into smth like lapras and toxic it and protect + sub stall it then what can it do? at least without sub you can hit it hard with an ice beam and threaten it.

Sure Spikes is smth it should roll but i can easily make it roll stealth rock, or knock off and make it so its less annoying that way i guesss. Why do you keep mentioning sub gliscor btw? i didnt even sub that as a set

How is sub toxic gliscor any less annoying than spikes gliscor? if you roll sub gliscor into smth like lapras and toxic it and protect + sub stall it then what can it do? at least without sub you can hit it hard with an ice beam and threaten it.

Sure Spikes is smth it should roll but i can easily make it roll stealth rock, or knock off and make it so its less annoying that way i guesss. Why do you keep mentioning sub gliscor btw? i didnt even sub that as a set
i think you've completely misinterpreted what i'm saying. i never said spikes shouldn't be an option (it should!) and i haven't been approaching this from the standpoint of trying to nerf the gliscor set. subtoxic is more annoying than spikes gliscor generally, which in randoms means more effective, which is why i'm suggesting that substitute and knock off should be added to the movepool you proposed as options for moves to roll. i'm not trying to make gliscor less annoying, i'm trying to make it more effective, and subtoxic is one of its most effective strategies in randbats, so substitute should be in the pool of moves you're proposing rather than always rolling the exact set of earthquake toxic protect spikes.

i'm aware you didn't submit substitute on your set. that's why i'm saying that your proposed set should include it as an option. i'm trying to make this as clear as possible

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Just make a dedicated Tera Shard set, because Hydrapple always loading Tera Dragon Shard would be mad annoying when you face a strong Ground type. It being Grass is just pretty cool in general.

Just make a dedicated Tera Shard set, because Hydrapple always loading Tera Dragon Shard would be mad annoying when you face a strong Ground type. It being Grass is just pretty cool in general.
I made it boots/tera shard

i think you've completely misinterpreted what i'm saying. i never said spikes shouldn't be an option (it should!) and i haven't been approaching this from the standpoint of trying to nerf the gliscor set. subtoxic is more annoying than spikes gliscor generally, which in randoms means more effective, which is why i'm suggesting that substitute and knock off should be added to the movepool you proposed as options for moves to roll. i'm not trying to make gliscor less annoying, i'm trying to make it more effective, and subtoxic is one of its most effective strategies in randbats, so substitute should be in the pool of moves you're proposing rather than always rolling the exact set of earthquake toxic protect spikes.

i'm aware you didn't submit substitute on your set. that's why i'm saying that your proposed set should include it as an option. i'm trying to make this as clear as possible
ok.... so why would u want sub protect toxic if not many teams have a solid answer to it.... this is prob gonna be super annoying for teams as u said and its why i didnt sub the set

G-Luke

I made it boots/tera shard

ok.... so why would u want sub protect toxic if not many teams have a solid answer to it.... this is prob gonna be super annoying for teams as u said and its why i didnt sub the set
Its a good set, and its not explicitly broken in regular RandBats, where it can Tera out of weaknesses. Idk why people are so hellbent in making the most boring and cumbersome version of RandBats ever.

Anyways alotbof boring shit is being suggested so here is some heat

Can we please ban forced abilities and items LMAO y'all are freaking out man

:sm/Hydrapple:
Pokemon: Hydrapple
Role: Set Up Sweeper
Moves: Nasty Plot, Leaf Storm, Dragon Rage, Recover, Earth Power, Giga Drain
Forced Ability: Regenerator

:sm/archaludon:
Pokemon: Archaludon
Role: Stealth Rock Setter
Moves: Dragon Rage, Flash Cannon, Stealth Rock, Body Press, Protect, Thunder Wave
Forced Ability: Stamina

:sm/archaludon:
Pokemon: Archaludon
Role: Choice Specs
Moves: Draco Meteor, Flash Cannon, Thunderbolt, Aura Sphere, Steel Beam, Dragon Rage
Forced Ability: Stamina

:sm/Kyurem-White:
Pokemon: Kyurem-White
Level: 73
Role: Choice Specs
Moves: Draco Meteor, Ice Beam, Freeze Dry, Focus Blast, Earth Power, Fusion Flare
Forced Item: Choice Specs

:sm/Baxcalibur:
Pokemon: Baxcalibur
Role: Choiced Wallbreaker
Moves: Icicle Crash, Earthquake, Ice Shard, Glaive Rush, Iron Head
Forced Item: Choice Band
Forced Ability: Thermal Exchange

Role: Set Up Wallbreaker
Moves: Swords Dance, Icicle Spear, Scale Shot, Ice Shard, Earthquake
Forced Item: Loaded Dice

Moves: Dragon Dance, Icicle Spear, Glaive Rush, Icicle Crash Earthquake

:sm/Suicune:
Pokemon: Suicune
Role: SubTect
Moves: Scald, Substitute, Ice Beam, Protect, Calm Mimd
Forced Item: Leftovers
Forced Ability: Pressure

:sm/Suicune:
Pokemon: Suicune
Role: CroCune
Moves: Scald, Rest, Sleep Talk, Calm Mimd
Forced Item: Leftovers
Forced Ability: Pressure

:sm/Flapple:
Pokemon: Flapple
Level: 90
Moves: Dragon Dance, Grav Apple, Outrage, Sucker Punch
Forced Ability: Hustle

:sm/Flapple:
Pokemon: Flapple
Level: 90
Role: Choiced Attacker
Moves: U-turn, Grav Apple, Outrage, Sucker Punch
Forced Item: Choice Band, Choice Scarf
Forced Ability: Hustle

:sm/Kommo-o:
Pokemon: Kommo-o
Moves: Clangorous Soul, Clanging Scales, Dragon Rage, Boomburst, Flamethower, Drain Punch
Forced Item: Throat Spray

Moves: Dragon Dance, Close Combat, Outrage, Dragon Claw, Poison Jab, Earthquake

Moves: Belly Drum, Drain Punch, Substitute, Ice Punch, Iron Head, Thunder Punch
Forced Item: Salac Berry

Moves: Swords Dance, Scale Shot, Close Combat, Upper Hand, Earthquake, Iron Head
Forced Item: Loaded Dice

Role: Defensive
Moves: Drain Punch, Body Press, Dragon Tail, Dragon Rage, Taunt, Stealth Rock, Poison Jab

Role: Offensive
Moves: Draco Meteor, Close Combat, Flamethrower, Poison Jab, Clanging Scales, Stealth Rock, Taunt
Forced Item: Eject Pack, Life Orb

:sm/Altaria:
Pokemon: Altaria
Level: 86
Role: Trapper
Moves: Fire Spin, Perish Song, Roost, Will-O-Wisp
Forced Item: Heavy Duty Boots
Forced Ability: Natural Cure

:sm/Altaria:
Pokemon: Altaria
Level: 86
Role: Defensive
Moves: Brave Bird, Defog, Roost, Will-O-Wisp, Flamethrower, Dragon Rage
Forced Item: Heavy Duty Boots
Forced Ability: Natural Cure

Last edited:

Yoshiblaze

ye
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Two quick announcements!

First, I've gotten some headway on VaporeMons Randbats coding but it's gonna take awhile. Going to officially state I'm shooting for it being ready to play by the end of this week or early next week.

Secondly, please welcome HydreigonTheChild to the council! They've been one of the most active and knowledge VaporeMons players for a long time now, so it only felt right to promote them to this position.

That's all for now, see you soon!

Yoshiblaze

ye
Quick tiering announcement!

After some on-and-off discussion over the last couple weeks, we have a quickban to announce!

Rain has been a dominant force in the metagame for almost the entire post-PMOTS period. This directly led to Archaludon's suspect test and ban, but even afterwards the playstyle has proven to be extremely hard to deal with due to a devious combination of abusers in Torrent Inteleon, Swift Swim Basculegion and Barraskewda, and Calm Mind Raging Bolt, among other options. After a lot of discussion, we ultimately decided that our first step in dealing with this will be to ban Damp Rock. This heavily limits the effectiveness of all these very powerful but weather-reliant elements on Rain teams since they have fewer turns to play with. Further tiering action may be coming soon, but this is all for now.

See you soon!

Yoshiblaze

ye
More tiering news!

While we originally wanted to let things settle for a bit after the Damp Rock ban, there's actually potentially some big things around the corner, big enough that we decided to take some more tiering action very quickly after the Damp Rock ban. And, it's a good thing we did, as Rain even without Damp Rock just has some many crazy abusers that it's still a headache to play against.

Thus, we had a quick council vote on the topics of Raging Bolt and Inteleon, the two biggest reasons why Rain has been broke for awhile (aside from the already banned Archaludon), as well as Baseball Bat, which has been somewhat maligned for awhile now. Through the vote and a bit of discussion, we have decided on the following things:
- :raging bolt:Raging Bolt will be quickbanned - This mon has been a thorn in the side of VaporeMons players basically ever since it dropped. It does much of the same things it does in OU, mainly bullying teams with its Booster Energy Calm Mind sets. Now, Bolt is interesting in that it should be worse here on paper given higher power creep and the lack of Terastalization, but a couple key factors have made even better here, even after we took Dragon Rage away from it. Rain being much better here and Bolt being a perfect teammate makes an already terrifying archetype more terrifying, and the Electric checks that have risen to the top of the metagame having meh matchups against Bolt, namely Magnezone. The latter problem was made less of one by the removal of Dragon Rage, but Raging Bolt can still break through most of the most relevant Ground-types in the tier with a boost or two and its strong Draco Meteors or Dragon Pulses. Thus, we've decided to quickban it. I could definitely see a future where Raging Bolt gets an unban suspect test, though. Also, kinda like the Archaludon ban, the things that VaporeMons added to Raging Bolt don't make it broken (the most notable being Prehistoric Might, which isn't used very often), so banning was the way to go instead of nerfing it.
- :premier ball:Baseball Bat will have its power boost on contact moves lowered to 1.2x - Baseball Bat's high boost to contact moves has always been contentious. With a 25% power boost, Baseball Bat pretty much fully outclassed Life Orb for most physical attacks and also outclassed the Punching Glove clones that happened to be added during the same slate. However, this problem by itself was not a valid reason to nerf the power boost, so things stayed this way for awhile, even after the Punching Glove clones got buffed to a 30% boost to their respective moves. However, with the recent dominance of Rain, the topic of Baseball Bat came up again since Basculegion and Barraskewda can make pretty extraordinary use of Baseball Bat's power boost, as the fall off in power from Choice Band is noticeable but not enough to make it not worth it. This, among all the other very strong abusers of Baseball Bat we've had over the course of VaporeMons history, namely Kingambit and Zamazenta, opened up the opportunity to consider nerfing the power boost, which we decided to do. A 5% power nerf may not seem like much, but this means that you have a significant drop off in power from Life Orb's 30%, giving you more opportunity cost. Additionally, this in turn makes the Punching Glove clones more desirable with their 30% power boosts, but at the cost of their specificity. Baseball Bat should remain one of the best items in the metagame, just not quite as free as it used to be
- :inteleon:Inteleon will be banned temporarily - This one requires some explaining. Everyone agreed that Inteleon is a pretty big problem right now, as Torrent Choice Specs Snipe Shots in Rain hit so ridiculously hard that they take us right back to the days of Sniper Inteleon's dominance. Basically nothing wants to take two of those and most things can't even take one. However, the question of how to actually nerf Inteleon is where things got kinda weird. The obvious answer would be to nerf Torrent by removing its passive power boost, but it's not quite as simple as we then have the question of whether to ignore consistency with the other starter abilities and only nerf Torrent, or nerf the others for consistency but unfairly nerf balanced and meta relevant mons in Cinderace and Meowscarada. Then, there was also the question of whether we should wait to see if Inteleon is still broken with Raging Bolt and Damp Rock banned or if we should get ahead of it and pull the trigger now. Ultimately, we went with a hidden third option of temporarily banning Inteleon for the duration of the big news that got us to have a vote this soon (I'm not saying exactly what it is since it's not 1000% official yet but you probably know what I'm talking about if you're in the Pet Mods Discord). This takes the problematic element in Inteleon out of the metagame ASAP, but without having to commit to breaking flavor or nerfing other things as collateral just yet.

These all should lead to very interesting developments in the near future, with me personally expecting slightly more item variety from Bat's nerf and decent buffs to Fire-types with Rain's massive nerfs and the ban of a bulky Dragon-type, plus Sun maybe having a chance to shine again though it did just lose one of its best abusers.

Oh, and for a quick update on Randbats coding, it's been very slow, but I'm still working on it, so stay tuned for that!

That's all for now, see you soon!

G-Luke

Seriously, most of the problems being listed here are dependent on Rain being a prominent part of the tier....but Damp Rock is banned. No matter how u dice it that is a MASSIVE gut to the viability of Rain as a playstyle. Unless we have multiple replays showcasing Rain and specifically Raging Bolt and Inteleon performing to an unbalanced degree **after** Damp Rock was banned, this just reads (to me) as a gross oversight and two unnecessary bans.

zxgzxg

User feints.
is a Forum Moderator
Seriously, most of the problems being listed here are dependent on Rain being a prominent part of the tier....but Damp Rock is banned. No matter how u dice it that is a MASSIVE gut to the viability of Rain as a playstyle. Unless we have multiple replays showcasing Rain and specifically Raging Bolt and Inteleon performing to an unbalanced degree **after** Damp Rock was banned, this just reads (to me) as a gross oversight and two unnecessary bans.
We did run a couple games after the Damp Rock ban and I can say for certain Inteleon was way too strong. Inteleon under rain 2HKO's nearly the entire tier, regardless of 5 or 8 rain turns. You could argue for a Drizzle ban, but Pelipper is fine, Basculegion is fine, etc etc. It's the specific combo of Torrent + Snipe Shot that Inteleon has that "breaks" Rain.

errr raging bolt is poopoo cringe. i hate clap 50/50s grrrr

:raging bolt:Raging Bolt will be quickbanned
good, it was way to nuts and often times it would live hits from other ground types and just often times it would take advantage of more mons than not like magnezone, milotic, alomomola, skarmory, etc. Thunderclap often means that offensive options were very limited to stuff like booster tusk, off lando-t, weavile (+1 clap outside booster doesnt kill but booster now fucks it over and limits its checks even more since smth like lando-t i think just drops)

- :premier ball:Baseball Bat will have its power boost on contact moves lowered to 1.2x
Yeah... this shouldnt have been a LO boost pretty much, any physical mon kinda abused this and you saw no variety in items since a lot of moves are contact and u feel the power boost of bat zama-h vs no bat, the power boost often was good enough where having access to coverage is way bigger than the 20% stronger choice band

- :inteleon:Inteleon will be banned temporarily
cool, i love when my milotic takes like 48 + rocks. SO yeah its nice that its getting banned for now... but it feels like a victim of drizzle... as a whole rain has been very good or broken... sure pelipper can be banned for it which i feel is the better solution allowing stuff like Protosmosis and just in general mons like bascu-m be still useful.

I felt an inteleon nerf is way to hasty of a decision as we just banned damp rock and we have very little testing on "is rain without damp rock broken or not" as without it it felt you often had to force peli in way way more. A snipe shot nerf isnt a problem for it as hydro pump is also stronger despite being less accurate, it just makes it more of a coinflip

raging bolt is raging bolt, it was way to good at forcing progress before and still is now... even without rain proto sets just have an easy time to setup esp against magnezone, corv, skarm, crab, and off mons who cant really 1v1 it like cinderace, thundy-i, heatran, etc.

Inteleon yeah... buts its being banned for the sake of the stuff happening soon so the decision was made more so "inteleon wont be a problem. then we can test it back in"

Yoshiblaze

ye
Cutting right to the chase, we've got a HUGE VR update before PMPL to more accurately reflect the current metagame

Rises
:Magnezone: A+ to S
:Slowking-Galar: A+ to S
:Zamazenta: A- to A+
:Crabominable: A- to A
:Kingambit: A- to A
:Meloetta-Pirouette: B- to B+
:Primarina: B- to B+
:Heatran: B- to B+
:Hydrapple: C+ to B
:Iron Treads: C+ to B
:Fezandipiti: D to B-
:Spiritomb: C to C+
:Tauros-Paldea-Blaze: C to C+
:Ursaluna: UR to C+

Drops
:Dragapult: S to A+
:Iron Valiant: S to A+
:Ogerpon-Hearthflame: S to A+
:Ogerpon-Wellspring: S to A+
:Gliscor: A+ to A
:Skarmory: A+ to A
:Thundurus: A to A-
:Gouging Fire: A to B+
:Baxcalibur: A- to B+
:Iron Moth: A- to B+
:Zapdos: A- to B+
:Meowscarada: B+ to B
:Ceruledge: B+ to B
:Greninja: B+ to B-
:Walking Wake: B+ to B-
:Clefable: B to B-
:Torkoal: B to B-
:Tornadus-Therian: B to B-
:Amoonguss: B to C+
:Delphox: B- to C+
:Hippowdon: B- to C+
:Sandy Shocks: B- to C+
:Iron Boulder: B to C
:Slowbro: B to C
:Cobalion: B to C
:Hawlucha: B- to C
:Mandibuzz: B- to C
:Keldeo: B+ to C-
:Skeledirge: B- to C-
:Vaporeon: C+ to C-
:Okidogi: C to C-
:Moltres: C to C-
:Muk-Alola: C+ to C-
:Wo-Chien: C to C-
:Scizor: C+ to D
:Diancie: C to D
:Meloetta: C to D
:Scyther: C to D
:Kleavor: C- to D
:Muk: C- to D
:Palafin: C to D
:Munkidori: C- to D
:Latios: B- to UR
:Enamorus-Therian: C+ to UR
:Excadrill: C+ to UR
:Ogerpon-Cornerstone: C+ to UR
:Serperior: C+ to UR
:Garchomp: C to UR
:Kommo-o: C to UR
:Zapdos-Galar: C to UR
:Azelf: C- to UR
:Lanturn: C- to UR
:Lilligant-Hisui: C- to UR
:Lycanroc-Dusk: C- to UR
:Terrakion: C- to UR
:Tinkaton: C- to UR
:Typhlosion-Hisui: C- to UR
:Tyranitar: C- to UR
:Zoroark-Hisui: C- to UR

Moved to "Recently Changed" - Suffered major nerfs that massively changed how they play, thus it's too early to accurately rank them right now
:Iron Hands: A+ to Recently Changed
:Barraskewda: B+ to Recently Changed
:Basculegion: B+ to Recently Changed
:Pelipper: B+ to Recently Changed

That's all for now, but we'll hopefully be coming out with updated sample teams very soon, so look forward to that!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)