Vaporeon's Boutique ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you do Furret or Chinchou? xP
Chinchou 31/x/31/31/31/31 spread
Furret (Male) 31/31/31/x/31/31 with some egg moves, let me look some up xP EDIT: Can you do Trick, Assist, and Pursuit?
You will get a copy of the finished product and 2 credits (I don't need redis)

EDIT: Zerohorus--Electivire?

Can you do Furret or Chinchou? xP
Chinchou 31/x/31/31/31/31 spread
Furret (Male) 31/31/31/x/31/31 with some egg moves, let me look some up xP EDIT: Can you do Trick, Assist, and Pursuit?
You will get a copy of the finished product and 2 credits (I don't need redis)
chinchou can be done as I was wanting to do one for quite a while now :D

as for furret, it will take some time since I've hit that spread once and the egg moves I'm not an expert as :P

31/x/x/x/31/31 would be the best, but any combination of 31/x/31/31/31/31 is fine. Nature doesn't really matter, although it must be female. :)

Well the nature doesn't really matter because I'll be reparenting it, if you want to finish it with a good nature I'll just take any random spitback that you might get along the way that's female and any nature and triflawless.

Since I have no Pokes to offer at the moment (all are on a lost game), and I need some redistributable parents, could I maybe do a breeding project? If you don't mind RNG Abuse, this will give me a good chance to practice mastering it. :)

Let me know what you think.

I don't really need breeding projects at the moment :/ If you breed something I don't have (check my Wi-Fi Dex) chances are I'll trade with you.

so far ive got

minun Careful female 15/31/26/31/5/6
minun modest female 16/5/18/25/20/19
minun lax female 1/13/25/25/31/21
minun modest female 1/31/31/25/1/31
minun brave female 10/12/31/31/23/23

ill keep breeding xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)