VGC '11 US East Regional - Washington, DC - June 11th - WON BY superwolfe & Cybertron

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTS

Articulate Potty Lid
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Dulles Expo Center [ Map ]
South Hall
4368 Chantilly Shopping Center
Chantilly, VA 20151​

In response to last year's overwhelming turnout in the northeast, TPCI has eliminated the Phoenix, AZ regional qualifier and replaced it with a stop just outside of our nation's capital, in Chantilly, Virginia. Unlike last year, this year will see the players split up into the Junior, Senior and Master divisions based upon the age of the player.

Attending
There are 512 spaces in Juniors & Seniors and 1024 in Masters.

Masters Division

1. TTS
  2. Dtrain
  3. BlueCookies
  4. Evan
  5. mudkipmaster
  6. Tyler
  7. tennisace
  8. Antar
  9. Lanturn314
  10. Muffinhead
  11. Andrea
  12. Sapphire Birch
  13. Cosmicexplorer
  14. Jibaku
  15. Sixonesix
  16. Stormfront
  17. Icepick
  18. Chihuahuaowners
  19. doctorboyfriend
  20. King Emerald
  21. GreySong
  22. RBG
  23. Hawkstar
  24. Appa
  25. Darkpenguin67
  26. U Mad?
  27. Dethbrynger413
  28. cocy965
  29. TheEvilDookie
  30. RedSpyda
Senior Division (Born in 1996, 1997, 1998, or 1999)

1. Cybertron
  2. Human

evan i just wanted you to know that if you don't win after DC inexplicably gets a regional but the entire central part of the country does not i will probably mock you as long as you live

which i guess wouldn't be a great deviation from our current relationship but

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
FUCK i guess if i attend any of them its gonna be this one, via train from providence. Why does dc AND newark get one but new england once again gets: none.

When I saw that they were making a stop in DC, I was so friggin' excited. But when I saw where it was...

Ugh! Why did they have to choose the Dulles Expo Center?

It's kind of a dump and has NO public transportation options (Washington Metro Trip Planner says it's a 1/3 mile walk... from the nearest BUS STOP. That can't be right).

Oh, well. At least I don't have to try to get to Newark.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
I might be in DC at the time; I'm gonna be there for like a month after I get out of college but no set dates as to when. So i guess i can try to stay until june 11th.

Speaking of which, if anyone wants to hang while i'm in dc and/or know where i can get a job for like a month that would be awesome

I'll be in Baltimore over the summer, so I might just be able to make it to this one! We'll see, though... it all depends on two things: 1) I have enough money to get down there, and 2) if I can come up with a team in time :)

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I *might* go. For once since 2006, a location (somewhat) near me has popped up :p

Assuming I wake up in time for the seniors and I've a team.

I'm so there.

Why'd they choose Chantilly?
Wynaut Alexandria or actually DC lol? (I could litterally ride my bike around Alexandria & know where I'm going)

Assuming I wake up in time for the seniors and I've a team.

I'm so there.

Why'd they choose Chantilly?
Wynaut Alexandria or actually DC lol? (I could litterally ride my bike around Alexandria & know where I'm going)
Because its really cheap (also a dump :X)
previous tournaments such as the yugioh ycs were held in chantilly, because the cost of matienance and such is much lower than alexandria and especially dc.

My friends from band and I will be in DC from the 8th to the 13th. I don't know if I'll be able to participate because we might have to perform on the same day, but for now, count me in!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)