VGC '11 US National - Indianapolis - July 8th to 10th - WON by superwolfe & Cybertron

Status
Not open for further replies.

JabbaTheGriffin

Stormblessed
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
fairly certain i'll be going to cash in on my golden ticket i picked up today (top 16)

ladies love when i flash the nats invitation

iam goin 2 go and win. i qaulified in seattle regional. mikeliesek said i could do it in an email. thanksbye

I wish I could go to the LCQ. But I will be watching all the videos and rooting for anyone really, as long as they are from Smogon :)

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Just in case anyone cares, I made a VGC Twitter account. I will be using it before/during/after Indy to relate my own personal experiences to everyone. Hope you enjoy it.

evan

I did my best -- I have no regrets
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
If people are looking for hotels still I recommend trolling the hotel sites daily to try and find something close by. I used hotels.com and then went to the hotels' individual sites to book. You may not be able to find one room for the entire length of yr stay (my group is staying in two hotels) but be creative. We found hotels <1mi from the center for around 150/night on average which split up isn't a huge deal.

Crunch time. Time to get desperate.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
If people are looking for hotels still I recommend trolling the hotel sites daily to try and find something close by. I used hotels.com and then went to the hotels' individual sites to book. You may not be able to find one room for the entire length of yr stay (my group is staying in two hotels) but be creative. We found hotels <1mi from the center for around 150/night on average which split up isn't a huge deal.

Crunch time. Time to get desperate.
Yes. SO glad we took care of that.

Huy

INSTANT BALLS
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I've decided to retire from Pokemon and therefore will not be attending this event.
jk ilu guys i'll be there

As evan said, hotels are really hard to find in Indy around this time.

...but, I have an extra room from Friday - Sunday night that my brother won from DC's VGC's. (At the JW Marriot, VERY close to the convention center) If you're interested in staying in our room, send me a PM. (Rate would be around $129 a night, that was the rate Pokemon offered when they had extra rooms)

That's not too bad at all. I'll be watching all of the videos, and I followed most people who are going with twitter if they will be updating smogoners who aren't there. Once again I wish I was going lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)