VGC '11 US National - Indianapolis - July 8th to 10th - WON by superwolfe & Cybertron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
in light of listening to 70's disco at this house party, i'd just like to say

yo kids chill out and just

shake your groove thang, shake your groove thang, shake your groove thang,

YEAH YEAH

It says on the website,

July 8th - Competitor Check-in
All Divisions: 4:00 P.M.-6:00 P.M.

July 9th - Preliminary Rounds
Junior and Senior Divisions: 8:00 A.M.
Masters Division: 1:00 P.M.

July 10th - Final Rounds
All Divisions: 9:00 A.M.

I purchased my tickets to arrive there at the 8th at midnight. I have an invite, but I wouldn't make it for the Competitor check-in. Will I be able to compete?

oh yeah, will be there (mabye) for Nats, senior. If I can figure out this problem I'll be there.

Don't take my word for it but I would think they'll allow you to compete. Try emailing playercoordinator@pokemon.com and ask them that question.

There is a time designated for registration on Saturday for Juniors/Seniors (From 8-8:30 in the morning), so I'm assuming you can check in then. Once again though, I'm not exactly sure and the best way to get an actual answer is emailing that email.

Huy

INSTANT BALLS
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
They let me check in for Worlds the day of when I missed Registration the past two years so maybe probably you'll be fine.

BlueCookies

April Fools 2009 Participant
VGC '10, '11, '12 Masters Champion
They let me check in for Worlds the day of when I missed Registration the past two years so maybe probably you'll be fine.
yeah I did the same last year at worlds, checked in the morning of swiss.

you'll be fine wildfire

I might not go. My mom says I don't work hard in school. She says this after she saw me working every night up to 12 or 1. I studied for every math test and quiz for 4-5 hours. All for nothing. I play violin for 2 hours a day now. I work my butt off everyday.
sorry, need to vent a bit.

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I might not go. My mom says I don't work hard in school. She says this after she saw me working every night up to 12 or 1. I studied for every math test and quiz for 4-5 hours. All for nothing. I play violin for 2 hours a day now. I work my butt off everyday.
sorry, need to vent a bit.
So basically you're Asian.

Darkwatch (Oberon) had to back out at the last second, so my car now has 2 open seats. I'm coming from Minneapolis, going to Madison (WI), down to Chicago, and then to Indy. If you are in my line of travel and are in need of a ride, I would more than likely be willing to pick you up.

Derp, looks like I'm not going. >.>

On the other hand, to handle with the disappointment, I memorized 100 vocab definitions for next years vocab midterm and wrote a sonnet. Something has to be wrong with me.

edit: Not sure if I will go or won't. If I do, then I do. If I don't, then I don't.

JRank

Jonny
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Little Raven will be unable to attend in Seniors, he was not aware that camp ended the day after we were leaving for Indy.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
Derp, looks like I'm not going. >.>

On the other hand, to handle with the disappointment, I memorized 100 vocab definitions for next years vocab midterm and wrote a sonnet. Something has to be wrong with me.

edit: Not sure if I will go or won't. If I do, then I do. If I don't, then I don't.
hey kid, listen.

you're going. if you're 18 and don't need your parents to go, then fucking GO.

GET FUCKING HYPED.

God I'm suddenly so fuckin pumped for this. Was the weekend before the 4th last year, my internal pkmn detector(it's right next to the gaydar I think) is telling me it's time to kick ass. It almost makes me want to... practice!

Almost.

tad said:
(response to my Friday lyric post
I know many, many words but still can not begin to describe how far too far you read into that post.

EDIT: also rumor has it last year some intrepid pokemon trainers climbed up fishy's hair rapunzel style to rescue her from the highest tower of her father's house so she could escape his tyranny and come to vgc. However with so little notice, I suggest extensions. Ser Merryweather will be dispatched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)