VGC '11 US South Regional - Dallas, TX - WON BY ryuzaki vgc & Lucien Lachance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Luck Everyone @ Dallas VGC.

I'll be competing there this year. Got a nice 7 hour trip ahead of me.
Just saying good luck and safe travels!

Good luck to you too! Next time this may want to go in the Dallas VGC tread though.

Edit: looks like it got moved. Now my statement seems pointless

Hmmmm, looks like I am the only smogoner in the attitude impaired division. Also, on the first page, I had said that I was a senior. You don't need to be able to read minds to know, just english.

Hmmmm, looks like I am the only smogoner in the attitude impaired division. Also, on the first page, I had said that I was a senior. You don't need to be able to read minds to know, just english.
And he wonders why he's in the division that he is in. Im sure he will catch on soon.

Nobody wants to do a friend clause? :/
Sorry didnt see your original post. I always like a good friend clause to avoid smogon people (I did it twice last year to avoid Biffster and Omega Donut). Just post a pic of you in the smogon pic tread or at least look at the tread to figure out who is from here so you can know who you dont want to battle. Its also a good way to spot smogon people so you can say hi to them when you see them. There is a pic of me there so if ya see me let me know!

I guess I'll go up to those people in the pic thread and say " Hi, I'm pikabuddy from Smogon, want to do a friend clause?"

I've been a lurker for awhile, so I don't want to sound like an idiot. SMO-gon, right? Or is it SMOG-on? Lol

I currently do not have a camera, but as I said before, I'll be wearing a grey Adidas shirt, short brown curly hair, and I'll probably be the youngest there.

I guess I'll go up to those people in the pic thread and say " Hi, I'm pikabuddy from Smogon, want to do a friend clause?"

I've been a lurker for awhile, so I don't want to sound like an idiot. SMO-gon, right? Or is it SMOG-on? Lol

I currently do not have a camera, but as I said before, I'll be wearing a grey Adidas shirt, short brown curly hair, and I'll probably be the youngest there.
Smo (like smoke) - gon (like hexagon)

If I get paired up with you, we should try and do a friend clause. and anyone else for that matter. id rather face less competent in the first 3/4 rounds so i have a better chance of getting top 16. ill be wearing a krispey kreme hat. :D

I'll be there in Masters, I'll be wearing a white Oklahoma St. hat and I would love to friend clause with you guys so I can hopefully have some easier early rounds. Good luck to everyone!

Ok, I've got Werecario to friend clause with. Anyone else?

I really don,t want to fight any Smogoners first round.

Kthxbai

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)